List of A Place to Call Home episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S4Ep12: All Good Things 11/27/2016
- S4Ep11: Catch the Tiger 11/20/2016
- S4Ep10: And The Blind Shall See 11/13/2016
- S4Ep9: Where Will The Baby’s Dimple Be 11/6/2016
- S4Ep8: There’ll Be Some Changes Made 10/30/2016
- S4Ep7: You’re Just in Love 10/23/2016
- S4Ep6: The Trouble with Harry 10/16/2016
- S4Ep5: Happy Days Are Here Again 10/9/2016
- S4Ep4: Home to Roost 10/2/2016
- S4Ep3: When You’re Smiling 9/25/2016
- S4Ep2: Bad in a Good Way 9/18/2016
- S4Ep1: A Nagging Doubt 9/11/2016
- S3Ep10: The Love Undeniable 11/29/2015
- S3Ep9: The Mourners’ Kadish 11/22/2015
- S3Ep8: Till Death Do Us Part 11/15/2015
- S3Ep7: Sins of the Father 11/8/2015
Reeling from the revelation that Sarah is pregnant, George questions his political future. Regina hatches a plan to reinstate herself in Georgeâ€™s esteem. Jack continues to warn Carolyn regarding Sir Richardâ€™s intentions. Elizabeth helps Sarah make a difficult decision. Meanwhile, James is still hiding away in Sydney, and Olivia is trying to maintain a facade on the eve of Baby Georgeâ€™s Christening.
- S3Ep6: In the Heat of the Night 11/1/2015
- S3Ep5: Living in the Shadow 10/25/2015
- S3Ep4: Too Old to Dream 10/18/2015
- S3Ep3: Somewhere Beyond the Sea 10/11/2015
- S3Ep2: L’Chaim, to Life 10/4/2015
- S3Ep1: The Things We Do for Love 9/27/2015
- S2Ep10: Unforgettable 7/13/2014
- S2Ep9: I Do, I Do 7/6/2014
- S2Ep8: Answer Me, My Love 6/29/2014
- S2Ep7: No Other Love 6/22/2014
- S2Ep6: Auld Lang Syne 6/15/2014
- S2Ep5: The Ghosts of Christmas Past 6/8/2014
- S2Ep4: What Your Heart Says 6/1/2014
- S2Ep3: A Kiss To Build A Dream On 5/25/2014
- S2Ep2: I Believe 5/18/2014
- S2Ep1: No Secrets, Ever 5/11/2014
- S1Ep13: Secret Love 7/21/2013
James sees a psychiatrist who agrees to treat his sexuality, but James and Olivia's hopes of a brighter future are challenged when George arrives and confronts his son. Anna is relieved when Gino believes that she miscarried and they decide to tell their families of their intention to marry. Elizabeth's spirits are buoyed by Regina's seizure of Sarah's job application records, knowing they will help Regina dig up the skeletons of Sarah's past in Europe. But a bigger shock is in store for everyone when a dead body floats on the surface of the river near Ash Park. But who is it?
- S1Ep12: New Beginning 7/14/2013
- S1Ep11: True to Your Heart 7/7/2013
Newly discharged from hospital, Elizabeth is unimpressed by the proprietorial way Regina is behaving towards George and asks her to leave. With tension in the house and James's secretly growing feelings for Harry, Olivia and James agree that the best chance for their family lies in the city. After learning about his affair with Sarah, Elizabeth demands George end it, but he refuses. Meanwhile, Anna tells Gino she is expecting.
- S1Ep10: Lest We Forget 6/30/2013
On the eve of Remembrance Day, George is asked to host a Japanese trade delegation. Knowing how the community will feel, George asks Jack to come to the reception in the hope that the approval of a former Japanese POW might help deal with any ill feeling, but Elizabeth is concerned about Jackâ€™s ability to handle the situation.
- S1Ep9: Cane Toad 6/23/2013
Sarah and George begin a secret affair and start meeting at the cottage for their romantic trysts. Anna attempts to subtly push her father towards Sarah, hoping that if she can get them together then he will be more open to learning about her relationship with Gino, but she is frustrated by the arrival of her aunt Regina.
- S1Ep8: Worlds Apart 6/16/2013
Elizabeth is rushed to hospital where Jack confirms she has suffered a heart attack. Jack tenderly looks after Elizabeth as she recovers. Heavily sedated and rambling, Elizabeth comes close to revealing a secret of her past. Elizabeth's frail health sees Anna and Gino decide to postpone telling their families about their relationship, but when Carla finds Anna's contraception hidden in her room, she becomes suspicious and confronts Gino.
- S1Ep7: Boom! 6/9/2013
Receiving word that her mother is gravely ill, Sarah gets a lift to Sydney with George and Anna. Elizabeth takes the decision to reveal her deepest, darkest secret in the hope that it can help James and Olivia see that there is hope for their marriage, but Olivia reacts badly to the revelation. Meanwhile, Anna asks her Aunt Carolyn for help in procuring contraception for her and Gino.
- S1Ep6: 6/2/2013
Anna and Gino's romance continues to blossom as they sneak off to spend time together, even though it's clear that something about their secret trysts is playing on Gino's mind. At Ash Park, the relationship between Olivia and James is at breaking point as Olivia struggles with the identity of James' lover.
- S1Ep5: Day Of Atonement 5/26/2013
With a religious occasion approaching, Sarah performs a spiritual cleansing in the local creek that's unfortunately witnessed by Doris Collins. While Sarah finds it hard to deal with Doris' reaction to her nudity, it is Sarah's own personal demons that she is struggling with most.
- S1Ep4: 5/19/2013
The horrors of the war cast a long, unwelcome shadow over Inverness as Jack heads out around town with Sarah on her first day at work. The past haunts Olivia in a different way. Unable to stop wondering about the woman James admitted to loving in Europe, Olivia searches for any memento he may have kept of her and soon makes the shocking discovery of who the person he loved really is.
- S1Ep3: Truth Will Out 5/12/2013
Sarah's annoyance at the invasion of her privacy turns to anger when she's questioned by Jack about the discovery that Sarah is not her real name. She refuses to answer his questions, unwilling to be drawn into a defence of her character when she's the one who has had her privacy invaded. When Jack persists in demanding an explanation, Sarah does the one thing he never would have expected... she quits.
- S1Ep2: The Welcome Mat 5/5/2013
While Olivia remains unwell and disconcerted by James' continued distance, it's Elizabeth who's the most put out - irritated by the fact that Sarah continues to be the talk of the dinner table. Meanwhile, in an effort to separate her social status from the Blighs, Sarah places an unsuspecting Roy in between her and the wealthy family. Elizabeth is clearly unimpressed, but the simmering hostility takes a back seat when Olivia's health takes a turn for the worse.
- S1Ep1: The Prodigal Daughter 4/28/2013
The year is1953 and the horrors of World War II are still raw in many memories. Nurse Sarah Adams finds out about the death of her half-brother and returns to Australia from London to care for her estranged mother. As she returns home becomes involved in the lives of the Blighs, a wealthy Australian family.