No video clip yet.
There's no casting details yet.
List of Arranged episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S2Ep11: Re-Arranged 7/19/2016
- S2Ep10: In a Family Way 7/12/2016
About to graduate from college with little money and no job prospects, Ben and Vicki have to make the difficult decision about whether to move home to Seattle. When Mayur becomes distant and spends more time away from home, Maneka fears the worst. David is relieved to find out that Taylor will be stationed in Fort Worth, but when she makes a painful admission about her health, a conflict breaks out that involves the whole family.
- S2Ep9: Something Has to Give 7/5/2016
Stressed over her multiple career demands and Mayur's expectations, an overwhelmed Maneka decides to quit her job in real estate. When Ben demands that Vicki gets a job, a power struggle erupts over who's in charge of the relationship. Taylor attends flight attendant school and returns with big news.
- S2Ep8: Where’s the Love? 6/28/2016
Faced with never ending financial issues, Ben and Vicki seek an exemption from their Rabbi to start a family. Mayur forbids Maneka from going out to social events, causing her to question their traditional marriage. After weeks of constant fighting, Taylor and David seek help from their pastor to avoid a divorce. The meeting leads to a shocking revelation from David.
- S2Ep7: Till Debt Do Us Part 6/21/2016
- S2Ep6: TBA 11/24/2015
- S2Ep5: The Party’s Over 11/17/2015
- S2Ep4: TBA 11/10/2015
- S2Ep3: Old Habits Die Hard 11/3/2015
- S2Ep2: Judgment Days 10/27/2015
- S2Ep1: Did I Marry A Monster? 10/20/2015
- S1Ep16: Who’s Pregnant? 11/24/2015
- S1Ep15: The Party’s Over 11/17/2015
- S1Ep14: Secrets, Surprises & Lies 11/10/2015
- S1Ep13: Old Habits Die Hard 11/3/2015
- S1Ep12: Judgment Days 10/27/2015
- S1Ep11: Did I Marry A Monster? 10/20/2015
- S1Ep10: Re-arranged 6/23/2015
- S1Ep9: The Couples Meet 6/23/2015
- S1Ep8: Under Pressure 6/2/2015
Veeral tries to railroad Ragini into taking his name at an emotionally charged marriage ceremony. Meghan reaches her breaking point with her monster-in-law Lisa's criticizing ways. When Peter realizes he could be Arranged with a girl he meets at Nina and Michael's 20th wedding anniversary party, he threatens not to go, risking Christian and Maria's best laid plans to prove they can be trusted as husband and wife.
- S1Ep7: TBA 5/26/2015
- S1Ep6: TBA 5/19/2015
- S1Ep5: And Baby Makes Three? 5/12/2015
- S1Ep4: Paying the Price 5/5/2015
- S1Ep3: The Honeymoon Is Over 4/28/2015
- S1Ep2: Meet Your Monster In-Laws 4/21/2015
- S1Ep1: Happily Ever Arranged? 4/14/2015