No video clip yet.
List of Couples Therapy episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S6Ep10: Love Is The Answer 12/9/2015
- S6Ep9: Let’s Talk About Sex 12/2/2015
- S6Ep8: Remembrance of Things Past 11/18/2015
- S6Ep7: The Power of Exchange 11/11/2015
- S6Ep6: Putting Out Fires Without Getting Burned 11/4/2015
- S6Ep5: Joe and Kaylin Return 10/28/2015
- S6Ep4: Gene Therapy 10/21/2015
- S6Ep3: Texts, Lies and Tampon-gate 10/14/2015
- S6Ep2: Enter the Drama 10/7/2015
- S6Ep1: The Journey Begins 10/7/2015
- S5Ep10: TBA 11/12/2014
- S5Ep9: Meatball Problems 11/5/2014
- S5Ep8: Decision Time 10/29/2014
- S5Ep7: Reflections of the Past 10/22/2014
- S5Ep6: I’ve Got The Power 10/15/2014
- S5Ep5: The Truth Is Out There 10/8/2014
- S5Ep4: Called Out 10/1/2014
- S5Ep3: Under the Microscope 9/24/2014
- S5Ep2: Death Trap 9/17/2014
- S5Ep1: A Fresh Start 9/10/2014
- S4Ep12: Reunion Part 2 9/10/2014
- S4Ep11: Reunion Part 1 9/3/2014
- S4Ep10: Final Goodbye 3/6/2014
- S4Ep9: Fired Up 2/27/2014
- S4Ep8: Repeating The Same Patterns 2/20/2014
- S4Ep7: Crumbs Of Love 2/13/2014
- S4Ep6: Get Real 2/6/2014
- S4Ep5: Player for Life 1/30/2014
- S4Ep4: Fess Up 1/23/2014
- S4Ep3: New Couple Controversy 1/16/2014
- S4Ep2: Love Hurts 1/9/2014
- S4Ep1: Therapy Begins 1/2/2014
- S3Ep10: Season Finale 8/21/2013
- S3Ep9: Tying Up Loose Ends 8/14/2013
- S3Ep8: Picking Up the Pieces 8/7/2013
- S3Ep7: Trouble in Paradise 7/31/2013
- S3Ep6: Fear Of The Future 7/24/2013
- S3Ep5: Echoes From The Past 7/17/2013
- S3Ep4: Brutally Honest 7/10/2013
- S3Ep3: Love, by the Numbers 6/26/2013
- S3Ep2: Opening Up 6/19/2013
- S3Ep1: Couples Therapy Begins 6/12/2013
- S2Ep10: Season 2 Finale 11/28/2012
- S2Ep9: Final Confrontations 11/21/2012
- S2Ep8: Putting Love To The Test 11/14/2012
- S2Ep7: Dourtney’s Aftermath 11/7/2012
With Doug and Courtney gone, the rest of the couples rejoice, happy to be free of the constant drama. Shayne reacts by tearing down Doug's mural in his room, Simon prances about in his Speedo, and Nik even creates a t-shirt that says "Dourtney Is Dead". Dr. Jenn isn't happy with the adolescent behavior and gives the couples an earful, and the next day in process group everyone is ready to deal with the fallout calmly, but Alex is still mad at Dr. Jenn.
- S2Ep6: 10/31/2012
- S2Ep5: Power Dynamics 10/24/2012
- S2Ep4: Exposing the Real Issues 10/21/2012
Doug has an emotional breakdown during couples yoga when he's forced to do it alone because Courtney has not yet arrived. In a group about trust, Courtney admits that her relationship with her ex boyfriend undermines her relationship with Doug. When JoJo's alcoholism comes up in therapy, he defies Dr. Jenn's advice causing Tiny to question their marriage. What was supposed to be a fun filled evening takes a turn for the worse when Courtney's antics drive Shayne further from the group, and her husband.
- S2Ep3: Communication Issues 10/17/2012
Shayne's emotional breakdown continues, but Dr. Jenn is able to convince her to stay and fight for her marriage. Nik half-heartedly apologizes to Doug for calling him a child molester, but the tension between them remains. Tiny brings up JoJo's alcoholism in therapy, which he minimizes, and then later he warns Tiny not to bring up his drinking ever again. As Alex and Simon explore their relationship issues, their constant fighting drives them even further apart.
- S2Ep2: Opening Up 10/10/2012
On the first night of Couples Therapy, the drama surrounding Courtney Stodden and Doug Hutchison's controversial marriage continues when Doug demands an apology from Nik for calling him a child molester. The fifth and final couple, multi-platinum rapper Too $hort and his on-again, off-again girlfriend Monica Payne arrive. After an intense session with Dr. Jenn, Shayne Lamas becomes hysterical and is on the verge of giving up on her marriage and quitting the program for good.
- S2Ep1: Couples Therapy Begins 10/3/2012
Relationship expert Dr. Jenn Berman and her staff of therapists welcome the celebrity couples to an intense program designed to fix even the most troubled relationships. From Shayne Lamas and Nik Richie, who got married just eight hours after they met, to Alex McCord and Simon van Kempen, who are on the verge of divorce after airing their dirty laundry on The Real Housewives of New York City, all of the couples struggle with extreme issues. When fifty-one-year-old Doug Hutchison arrives with his scantily clad seventeen-year-old bride Courtney Stodden, their controversial union sends the other couples into a tailspin.
- S1Ep8: Season 1 Finale 5/9/2012
- S1Ep7: Following Your Heart 5/2/2012
- S1Ep6: Putting Love To The Test 4/25/2012
DMX has a heartbreaking reunion with his estranged mother and confronts her about abandoning him when he was a boy. Chris's manager Nicole flies in from New York to address Angelina's allegations that she's in love with Chris, and a trip to an engagement ring store stirs up some romantic feelings in Vienna, but her feelings are not for Kasey.
- S1Ep5: Childhood Trauma 4/18/2012
- S1Ep4: Fighting Fairly 4/11/2012
There's a saying in relationship therapy that things often get worse before they get better, and that's exactly what happens for the couples as they approach the half way point in Couples Therapy. A war between Chris and Angelina erupts once again, this time because of Chris's sexual frustration and an alleged hidden cell phone Angelina has smuggled onto the facility. We learn just how much Reichen and Rodiney have both hurt one another when they finally begin to open up about their painful past, and just when it seems as though Vienna and Kasey are making healthy progress, their relationship unravels, and this time, it may not be repairable.
- S1Ep3: Rebuilding Trust 4/4/2012
- S1Ep2: Opening Up 3/28/2012
The first night of Couples Therapy explodes with an intense fight between rapper DMX and his estranged wife Tashera. Things are no better between Angelina from MTV's Jersey Shore and her boyfriend celebrity chef Chris Nirschel, who argue in the middle of the night and well into the morning. Dr. Jenn and Dr. Mike are able to calm the couples down and accomplish some meaningful therapy in a group session, and that afternoon a new couple arrives that adds an interesting dynamic to the group. Later, after an intense and emotional therapy session, DMX refuses to attend a mandatory group session, and lashes out at Dr. Jenn and the camera crews.
- S1Ep1: Couples Therapy Begins 3/21/2012
From the producers of "Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew", "Couples Therapy" is the first reality show to examine firsthand the real life experiences of a group of buzzed-about couples. For some of these couples, living under constant scrutiny from the media and fans makes it increasingly hard for them to stay together and VH1 wants to see why they can't seem to go the distance. These five couples at a crossroads in their relationships will join together for 21 days as they undergo intensive relationship therapy. Under the guidance of Dr. Jenn Berman, a nationally renowned relationship therapist, the couples will participate in group and individual therapy along with relationship exercises out in the "real world" to see if they can rekindle the love they used to have for one another -- or if it's simply time for them to move on.