No video clip yet.
List of I Just Want My Pants Back episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S1Ep12: Jerk or Dork 4/5/2012 4
- S1Ep11: Quid No Quo 3/29/2012 3
- S1Ep10: Sextipated 3/22/2012 3
Jason questions his relationship -- and his manhood -- when Ness' old flame comes to visit. Tina tries to get a promotion at work and butts heads with a new photographer, Paul. Things get worse when they end up shooting in a back alley under challenging circumstances. Meanwhile, Stacey and Eric's studious "lockdown mode" gets interrupted by a lovelorn Bobby.
- S1Ep9: 3/15/2012 3
- S1Ep8: The Blackout 3/8/2012 1
- S1Ep7: A Piece of Cake 3/1/2012 2
- S1Ep6: Safety Nets 2/23/2012
Jason still can't find a job and is getting desperate for cash; Tina has a job, but is also broke due to irresponsible purchases, i.e., high-waisted skinny jeans. So broke in fact, she's evicted from her apartment. Desperate for money, the pair makes a pact that they will not turn to their respective "safety nets" for help. Sticking to the promise, Tina enlists Stacey to play lawyer, but she's disappointed when Jason punts entirely and instead chases a cute French girl who promises, "a different way to live".
- S1Ep5: Something’s Wrong. Down There 2/23/2012 2
Tina has a problem...down there. After being diagnosed in a cringe-worthy scene by almost-doctor friend Eric, she must visit her ex-boyfriends to tell them the burning news. Worst of all, she'll have to go see Brett, which will permanently "off" their on-again, off-again, relationship. Jason finally finds work as a cleaning person, but when he starts hooking up with his sexy, older boss, he starts to wonder if he's getting paid for more than just his housekeeping.
- S1Ep4: Pecker Necklace 2/16/2012 3
- S1Ep3: Never Trust a Moonblower 2/2/2012 3
- S1Ep2: Baby Monkeys 2/2/2012 1
- S1Ep1: Pilot 8/28/2011 2