No video clip yet.
List of Mountain Men episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S5Ep16: Generations 9/15/2016 4
- S5Ep15: I’ll Go Down Fighting 9/8/2016 6
- S5Ep14: The Sting of Defeat 9/1/2016 2
- S5Ep13: Nemesis 8/25/2016 3
- S5Ep12: Rock Bottom 8/18/2016 6
- S5Ep11: The Bull & The Bear 8/11/2016 8
- S5Ep10: Concussion 8/4/2016 8
- S5Ep9: Crash And Burn 7/28/2016
- S5Ep8: Killer Instinct 7/7/2016 7
- S5Ep7: Freeze Out 6/30/2016
- S5Ep6: Gone 6/23/2016 8
- S5Ep5: Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained 6/16/2016
- S5Ep4: No Man Is An Island 6/9/2016 3
- S5Ep3: TBA 5/26/2016 8
- S5Ep2: TBA 5/19/2016
- S5Ep1: The Wasteland 5/12/2016
- S4Ep16: Hard Fought and Fairly Won 10/1/2015
- S4Ep15: Awakening 9/24/2015
- S4Ep14: Touchdown 9/17/2015 6
In Alaska, Marty finishes his cabin in time for his family to arrive, while in Montana, Rich's dogs are in danger after pursuing a bobcat too far, and Tom's skills get a workout after receiving a risky commission. In North Carolina, a mistake brings Eustace's lumber operation to a sudden halt.
- S4Ep13: In the Blood 9/10/2015 6
- S4Ep12: TBA 9/3/2015 8
- S4Ep11: Touchdown 8/27/2015
In Alaska, Marty Meierotto completes his cabin build just in time for his family to touch down in the Revelation Mountains. While in Montana, Rich Lewis has a real-life cliffhanger as his dogs go one step too far in the pursuit of a bobcat and Tom Oar's skills are put to the test on a risky commission. In North Carolina, Eustace Conway pushes for the finish line, but a mistake brings his lumber operation to a screeching halt.
- S4Ep10: Hard Target 8/20/2015
- S4Ep9: So Close, Yet So Far Away 8/13/2015
- S4Ep8: Lifeblood 8/6/2015
- S4Ep7: The Fallen 7/30/2015
- S4Ep6: Snowblind 7/23/2015
- S4Ep5: Deadly Ascent 7/16/2015
- S4Ep4: Best Laid Plans 7/9/2015
- S4Ep3: Welcome to the Tundra 7/2/2015
- S4Ep2: Dark Crossing 6/25/2015
- S4Ep1: Adapt or Die 6/18/2015
- S3Ep15: TBA 9/14/2014 10
- S3Ep14: The Great Escape 9/7/2014 11
- S3Ep13: Stranded 8/24/2014 10
- S3Ep12: Live, Fight, and Die 8/17/2014 10
- S3Ep11: Predator 8/10/2014 13
- S3Ep10: The Deep Freeze 8/3/2014 10
In the Revelation Mountains of Alaska, Marty faces off with a vicious wolverine. In Montana, Rich tries to protect a young family from a hungry predator while Tom Oar battles the bitter cold to build a primitive teepee. And in Maine, one wrong step has Charlie Tucker fighting for his life.
- S3Ep9: Death Trap 7/27/2014 10
- S3Ep8: Hell on Ice 7/20/2014 14
When winter unleashes its full fury Kyle and Ben get caught in its crosshairs. In Alaska, Marty's gamble on new country pays off. The polar assault brings Eustace's progress in North Carolina to a standstill. And far north in Maine, Charlie breaks the ice to finally cash in on some fur.
- S3Ep7: Call of the Wild 7/13/2014 7
- S3Ep6: Rite of Passage 7/6/2014 10
In Montana, Rich Lewis must defend his home from a mountain lion that has invaded his turf. In New Mexico, after a failed first attempt, Kyle Bell's son Ben steps up again to break a wild young colt. In the Revelation Mountains, a voracious wolverine threatens to derail Marty Meierotto's season for good, and in North Carolina, Eustace Conway puts his wood burning truck to the ultimate test.
- S3Ep5: Training Day 6/29/2014 10
- S3Ep4: Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire 6/22/2014 9
- S3Ep3: The Revelations 6/15/2014 16
- S3Ep2: Valley of the Wolves 6/8/2014 17
As the worst winter in decades rages across the nation, the Mountain Men must fight to stay on top of the food chain. In the Yaak Valley, the growing wolf population comes knocking on Tom Oar's door, and quickly turns into a blood feud. In Alaska, Marty Meierotto's traps are coming up empty, causing him and his family to regroup and figure out how they're going to survive the season. In the Ruby Valley of southwest Montana, Rich Lewis bags enough meat to survive the winter, but his battle has only begun as hungry predators catch the scent. In North Carolina, Eustace Conway struggles to bring a 100-year-old sawmill back to life to keep his property in the black. And in New Mexico's Cimarron Valley, Kyle Bell puts his 10-year-old son's mountain man skills to the test on his first hunting trip.
- S3Ep1: Winter’s Wrath 6/1/2014 19
- S2Ep16: Misty Mountain 9/29/2013 7
- S2Ep15: 9/22/2013 17
The end of Montana's long winter is finally in sight. Tom and Nancy Oar are scrambling to get through the last of their winter works when a surprise call comes in from their family that will force them to make a difficult decision. In the Ruby Valley, Rich passes on some of his lion hunting knowledge to a greenhorn. Eustace takes an opportunity to pay down his loan by building a primitive canoe, but the work is well outside his comfort zone. Charlie continues to struggle with his injury, while racing the change in seasons to secure some final furs, and after a highly successful season, Marty bear proofs his cabin and prepares to head home to Two Rivers.
- S2Ep14: 9/15/2013 16
- S2Ep13: 9/8/2013 5
- S2Ep12: Ticking Clock 8/25/2013 13
Tom heads down to Idaho to help his brother break a pair of wild colts. Charlie Tucker returns to action after his shoulder injury, and puts his recovery at risk on Maineâ€™s frozen Rowe Lake. Rich sets off on a cougar hunt but ends up having an unexpected run-in with a bear instead, and George continues his frustrating search for food by the Snake River.
- S2Ep11: 8/18/2013 3
- S2Ep10: Thin Ice 8/11/2013 18
- S2Ep9: End of the Line 8/4/2013 16
- S2Ep8: Disaster Strikes 7/28/2013 21
- S2Ep7: 7/21/2013 4
- S2Ep6: Bloody Sunday 7/14/2013 8
Logger turned Mountain Man, Charlie Tucker's luck takes a turn for the worse in the sub-zero North Maine Woods as a rookie mistake nearly costs him everything. In Alaska, Marty and Andy split up to cover more ground with the plan to rendezvous at dusk. But as night falls, Marty is missing in action. In North Carolina, Eustace puts his life on the line to help a neighbor in need, and in Montana's Ruby Valley, Rich Lewis sets off after a bobcat which has been eating his livestock, and the cat draws first blood, injuring two of his dogs before Rich vows revenge.
- S2Ep5: Three Toes Returns 7/7/2013
Rich and his hounds track Rich's nemesis, the killer mountain lion Three-Toes, across the length of Montana's Ruby Valley. In Alaska, a young prot g brings Marty the new snowmobile engine he's been waiting for. Eustace races the winter frost to seed his field in North Carolina and in Northwest Montana, Tom receives a commission from a neighbor to build a primitive bow, with a deadline that puts his endurance to the test.
- S2Ep4: Last Chance 6/30/2013 23
- S2Ep3: Last Chance 6/23/2013 12
- S2Ep2: The Nightâ€™s Watch 6/16/2013 17
- S2Ep1: Into the Wild 6/9/2013 12
In the Yaak Valley of northwest Montana, the worst fire season in living memory threatens the home of Tom Oar. In Alaska, Marty Meierotto flies into the heart of a vicious storm on his annual journey to his remote winter trapline. Turtle Island, Eustace Conwayâ€™s refuge in the Blue Ridge Mountains, comes under threat from developers. And a new mountain man, lion hunter Rich Lewis, leads his dog team through Montanaâ€™s Ruby Valley in pursuit of a deadly puma.
- S1Ep8: This Is the End 7/19/2012 1
In North Carolina, Eustace Conway s land is in jeopardy, so he saddles up and rides into town to make his final stand. In Alaska, Marty battles weather and wind as he attempts to feed his family and make it back home alive. And finally, Tom Oar's under the gun to finish his goods when an unwelcome bear threatens his family.
- S1Ep7: The Final Stand 7/12/2012 6
- S1Ep6: Show Me the Money 7/5/2012
- S1Ep5: Surviving Winter 6/28/2012
- S1Ep4: Miles from Home 6/21/2012
In the Yaak of Montana, Tom Oar is faced to make a decision that will determine the rest of his life. While being alone for months in Alaska, Marty Meierotto will battle the weather in order to make it home for his family. And in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Eustace Conway despite being ill continues to do what it takes to protect Turtle Island.
- S1Ep3: Lost 6/14/2012
- S1Ep2: Mayhem 6/7/2012
- S1Ep1: Winter Is Coming 5/31/2012
The Mountains of North America haunt the imagination, masking a danger few are willing to confront. Despite the challenges, some choose to live this way, the last of their kind. Eustace Conway lives deep in the mountains of North Carolina. He moved here 33 years ago in search of a more "truthful" existence. In the years since, he's built a home, and survived by hunting, fishing and raising animals. Tom Oar lives with his wife on the Yaak River in Montana. He is 100 miles from the nearest town, a place he hasn't ventured to in 10 years. Marty Meierotto, his wife Dominique and their daughter Noah live in the small Alaskan town of Two Rivers. Every month, Marty pilots his bi-plane, traveling into the bush in search of the wolverine and lynx pelts he needs to make a living. While he's on the Black River, he must hunt moose and caribou to survive in the wilderness. Together, these men represent America's true MOUNTAIN MEN.