List of Phineas And Ferb episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S5Ep17: Doof 101 / Father’s Day 11/27/2014
- S5Ep16: Tales from the Resistance 11/25/2014
- S5Ep15: Night of the Living Pharmacists 10/4/2014
- S5Ep14: Lost in Danville / The Inator Method 9/29/2014
- S5Ep13: Hide and Seek / Fly on the Wall (Disney XD) 8/25/2014
- S5Ep12: Imperfect Storm 8/1/2014
- S5Ep11: The Belly of the Beast 7/19/2014
- S5Ep10: Operation Crumb Cake / Mandace 7/14/2014
- S5Ep9: The Klimpaloon Ultimatum 7/7/2014
- S5Ep8: It’s No Picnic 6/23/2014
- S5Ep7: Phineas and Ferb Save Summer 6/9/2014
- S5Ep6: The Return of the Rogue Rabbit 6/16/2014
- S5Ep5: Doof 101 / Father’s Day 6/9/2014
- S5Ep4: Live and Let Drive / No More Bunny Business 3/1/2014
- S5Ep3: Cheers for Fears / Just Our Luck 1/27/2014
- S5Ep2: Return Policy 1/17/2014
- S5Ep1: Just Our Luck 1/10/2014
- S4Ep38: The Belly of the Beast / Live and Let Drive 7/19/2014
- S4Ep37: Operation Crumb Cake; Mandace 7/14/2014
- S4Ep36: 300th Episode: Klimpaloon Ultimatum 7/7/2014
- S4Ep35: It’s No Picnic 6/23/2014
- S4Ep34: The Return of the Rogue Rabbit 6/16/2014
- S4Ep33: Imperfect Storm 6/11/2014
- S4Ep32: Father’s Day 6/10/2014
- S4Ep31: Phineas and Ferb Save Summer 6/9/2014
- S4Ep30: Imperfect Storm 3/1/2014
- S4Ep29: Imperfect Storm 1/21/2014
- S4Ep28: Return Policy 1/24/2014
- S4Ep27: Just Our Luck 1/10/2014
- S4Ep26: Steampunx 11/15/2013
- S4Ep25: Face Your Fear 11/1/2013
- S4Ep24: Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror 10/11/2013
- S4Ep23: Druselsteinoween 10/5/2013
In this trilogy of strange tales, Candace accidentally conjures up a spell that turns her Ducky Momo plushie into a living, breathing doll that is set on stalking her, Doofenshmirtz encounters the inexplicable Giant Floating Baby Head that grants cursed wishes, and Phineas, Ferb and their friends confront a horde of mischievous, evil platypuses set on destroying the town.
- S4Ep22: Troy Story 10/4/2013
- S4Ep21: Thanks But No Thanks 9/20/2013
- S4Ep20: Mission Marvel 9/13/2013
Spider-Man, Iron Man, Thor and Hulk stand powerless after being struck by Dr. Doofenshmirtz's power-draining "inator". Once the Marvel Super Villains - Red Skull, Whiplash, Venom and M.O.D.O.K. find out that Dr. Doofenshmirtz is responsible for robbing the superheroes of their powers, they seek him out and together create mayhem in Danville. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb do everything they can to restore the superheroes' powers before the evil villains take over the world.
- S4Ep19: One Good Turn 8/16/2013
- S4Ep18: Love at First Byte 8/9/2013
- S4Ep17: La Candace-Cabra / Happy Birthday, Isabella 8/2/2013
â€œLa Candace-Cabraâ€ â€“ The boys set out to prove the existence of the elusive Chupacabra to the world, but Candace canâ€™t stand the wait and needs to first just prove it to Mom. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz has the brilliant idea to use his Switch-Place-Inator to remove hair from one person and give it to another so that he can in turn sell his hair growing tonic. â€œHappy Birthday, Isabellaâ€ â€“ Phineas and the gang celebrate Isabellaâ€™s birthday in a big way, but all she really wants is some quiet time with Phineas. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz has installed his Bugs Me-Inator onto an evil bug bus and is driving around Danville turning all the things that bug him literally into bugs.
- S4Ep16: Knot My Problem / Just Desserts 7/12/2013
â€œKnot My Problemâ€ â€“ Candace thinks her day will be easy when the boys actually ask her to get Mom if they get stuck in their gigantic reproduction of the Gordian Knot, but when Jeremy stops by and asks for her help to open his personal mini safe, she finds her day getting a little more complicated. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz plans to eliminate every all-you-can-eat buffet in the Tri-State Area with his Eat-It-All-Inator. â€œJust Dessertsâ€ â€“ Candace volunteers to help Isabella record her audio book so the boys can continue building their giant, recyclable, rock climbing project as planned, and get busted by mom. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz creates a Bring-Out-Dessert-Inator which gets people to interrupt what theyâ€™re doing and bring out dessert.
- S4Ep15: Phineas and Ferb’s Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne 7/5/2013
- S4Ep14: Great Balls of Water / Where’s Pinky? 6/28/2013
"Great Balls of Water" - When Candace thinks Jeremy is bored with their usual hangouts, she sets out to find something unique to do with him. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb power through town surfing on a giant ball of water and Doofenshmirtz plans to use his Double-Negative-Inator to confuse his local eatery into giving him a wintery drink that is usually not served during summer. "Where's Pinky?" - When Pinky goes missing, Phineas & Ferb create a machine that will amplify Buford's senses to those of a dog's. However, it works so well that the animal agents' secret identities are put in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Candace tries to meet up with Jeremy for lunch at City Hall but gets stuck in a mandatory tour. Guest starring Wayne Brady as a City Hall guide.
- S4Ep13: Primal Perry 6/7/2013
- S4Ep12: Bee Story 5/17/2013
- S4Ep11: Bee Day 4/26/2013
- S4Ep10: Backyard Hodge Podge 4/26/2013
- S4Ep9: Mind Share 4/19/2013
- S4Ep8: Primal Perry 4/5/2013
When Perry comes face to face with an Australian platypus hunter named Liam set out on destroying him, his unwavering demeanor is threatened and his life is put in danger -- he must find a way to defeat this villainous foe, rescue Doofenshmirtz from the error of his ways and save himself from the hunt. Meanwhile, Baljeet is having an existential emergency and finds himself incapable of making decisions, so Phineas and Ferb create an infinite probability generator that will allow Baljeet to make as many choices as he pleases without being affected by the consequences.
- S4Ep7: Sidetracked 3/1/2013
Agent P teams up with a former partner, a human agent named Lyla, to stop a runaway train running along the United States and Canadian border. Agent P and Lyla must complete the mission, defeat Doofenshmirtz and save the train's passengers, including Canada's national treasure - a moose named Albert.
- S4Ep6: Der Kinderlumper 2/15/2013
The boys create Rutabega-themed vehicles when Candace is chosen to be Rutabega princess and gets to start the "Running of the Chinchillas." Across town, Doofenshmirtz plans to turn himself into a real live Kinderlumper to scare Roger into relinquishing control of the Tri-State Area over to him.
- S4Ep5: My Sweet Ride 2/1/2013
It's time for Danville's Doo Wop Hop and car show and the whole town is getting prepped for it. Doofenshmirtz is set on winning the show even if it means using his Rust-inator to turn all the other cars into red dust. Meanwhile, Candace's hope for a car of her own has come true, but it's not quite all she imagined.
- S4Ep4: Bully Bust 1/18/2013
- S4Ep3: Fly on the Wall 1/11/2013
- S4Ep2: Happy New Year! 12/7/2012
- S4Ep1: For Your Ice Only 12/7/2012
- S3Ep62: Blackout! 11/30/2012
- S3Ep61: This Is Your Backstory 11/2/2012
- S3Ep60: Road to Danville 10/26/2012
- S3Ep59: What’d I Miss? 9/17/2012
- S3Ep58: When Worlds Collide 9/14/2012
- S3Ep57: Ferb TV 9/7/2012
- S3Ep55: Where’s Perry? 7/26/2012
- S3Ep54: Norm Unleashed 7/20/2012
- S3Ep53: Blackout 7/6/2012
- S3Ep52: This Is Your Backstory 6/22/2012
- S3Ep51: Road to Danville 6/22/2012
- S3Ep50: What’d I Miss? 6/8/2012
- S3Ep49: When Worlds Collide 6/8/2012
- S3Ep48: Where’s Perry? Part 2 8/24/2012
Agent P's fate is finally revealed in the action-packed finale of the two-part television special that left Phineas, Ferb and the gang hanging -- literally -- off an unchartered gorge and Candace frantic over a phone call with Jeremy that left their relationship status in limbo. Now, with Agent P nowhere in sight, Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram square off against evil Carl who controls a set of Flynn-Fletcher robots to take over the OWCA, in one of the biggest battles yet.
- S3Ep47: Where’s Perry Part 1 5/11/2012
- S3Ep46: Norm Unleashed 5/11/2012
- S3Ep45: Doofapus 5/4/2012
- S3Ep44: Tri-State Treasure: Boot of Secrets 5/4/2012
- S3Ep43: Sipping with the Enemy 4/27/2012
Candace tries to bust Phineas and Ferb when they put on an enormous backyard magic show, while Vanessa and Major Monogram's son Monty get coffee together despite their warring fathers. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz tries to become hip in an attempt to get youthful followers.
- S3Ep42: Sci-Fi Pie Fly 4/27/2012
Phineas and Ferb create their own flying saucer to help solve the mystery of a recent rash of crop circles. Meanwhile, Candace tries to give up her tattling habit by taking a "me" day, and across town, Dr. Doofenshmirtz challenges the local pizzeria's "37 Minutes or it's Free" rule by using his "dough-blow-inator" to generate a powerful current of air to hold the pizza dough aloft indefinitely.
- S3Ep41: Sleepwalk Surprise 4/6/2012
- S3Ep40: Ferb TV 3/30/2012
- S3Ep39: What a Croc! 3/30/2012
- S3Ep38: Minor Monogram 3/16/2012
With Fall around the corner, Phineas and Ferb decide to invent "S'Fall," a colorful world full of giant leaf piles and gourds. Meanwhile, over at Evil Inc., Dr. Doofenshmirtz is mentoring Rodrigo, a budding student of evil. Unfortunately, Rodrigo truly is evil, and when he captures Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Agent P., it's up to Major Monogram's son, Monty, to save the day.
- S3Ep37: Agent Doof 3/16/2012
Candace's plans to watch over Phineas and Ferb backfire when Dr. Doofenshmirtz's "Babe-inator" turns her brothers into babies. After having an epiphany, Dr. Doofenshmirtz shows up at the OWCA to give up his evil ways. Agent P has no choice but to show Dr. Doofenshmirtz the ropes of the trade, but things quickly sour between the two after Dr. Doofenshmirtz accidentally exposes the identity of a fellow animal agent.
- S3Ep36: Cranium Maximus 3/3/2012
When Baljeet becomes concerned that he is losing his mental edge, the boys invent a cerebral stimulatory hat, or "Brain booster," to help him. But when the hat exceeds expectations and makes Baljeet exponentially smarter, he suddenly views everyone else as beneath him and becomes a threat to civilization. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz plans to use his "Key-Find-Inator" to collect all the keys in Danville in hopes that it will lead to the Key to the City.
- S3Ep35: The Mom Attractor 3/2/2012
When the boys ask Candace to decide what they should do for the day, she slyly asks them to invent a device to attract their Mom so that she can finally bust her brothers. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has invented a "Baby-Cry-Inator" designed to tarnish his goodie-two-shoes brother's image with the electorate.
- S3Ep34: Buford Confidential 2/24/2012
Josette and Colette, the visiting Fireside Girls from France, help Isabella capture the American Grizzly Bear, one of the world's most dangerous creatures. Buford's plan to jokingly dress up as the bear backfires when he discovers the identity of one of the French Fireside Girls, throwing him off his game. Back at their grandparents' cabin, Phineas and Ferb create the most amazing "run-through-the-sprinkler" experience. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz's loathing of pretzels drives him to create the "De-Twist-Inator" to untwist every pretzel in Danville.
- S3Ep33: Delivery of Destiny 2/10/2012
Paul the Delivery Man discovers his job has a higher calling to save Danville as he makes stops at Phineas and Ferb's house, Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc. and the OWCA, in a special episode seen through his eyes. The rock band Love Handel reprises their role for some musical accompaniment.
- S3Ep32: Meapless in Seattle 2/10/2012
Meap returns to save Phineas and Ferb from his nemesis Mitch, whose real mission is to take control of all of alien-kind, putting Meap's world in danger. The boys' 'cute-tracker' leads the gang to Seattle and an adventure to save the universe. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides to revisit his former nemesis, Peter the Panda, but when Agent P shows up, Dr. Doofenshmirtz finds that he has some explaining to do.
- S3Ep31: The Doonkelberry Imperative 1/16/2012
When Mom is out of Doonkelberries for her famous Doonkelberry pie, the boys set out to find some for her. Meanwhile, Perry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz find themselves across the ocean as Doofenshmirtz returns home to renew his Druelselsteinian driver's license. Back in Danville, Candace is convinced she has discovered the answer to her busting problem.
- S3Ep30: Quietest Day Ever 1/15/2012
After Mom asks the kids to keep quiet while she prepares for her online knitting test, Phineas and Ferb create ninja outfits designed to hide the wearer from anyone who is not wearing them. Meanwhile, Candace becomes increasingly frustrated after she can't find the boys and bust them. Across town, Dr. Doofenshmirtz invents the De-Handsome-Inator.
- S3Ep29: Bully Bromance Break-Up 1/14/2012
After Baljeet announces that he is no longer Buford's nerd, a heartbroken Buford accepts Dr. Doofenshmirtz's proposal to help win over the Tri-State Area. The new partnership causes a problem for Perry since he can't reveal himself as Agent P to Doofenshmirtz without Buford seeing him. Meanwhile, Baljeet enlists the boys to help him climb Danville Mountain.
- S3Ep28: Let’s Bounce 1/13/2012
- S3Ep27: Perry the Actorpus 12/2/2011
- S3Ep26: Mom’s in the House 11/25/2011
- S3Ep25: Remains of the Platypus 11/18/2011
- S3Ep24: Gi-Ants 10/21/2011
Thinking it would be cool to be part of an ant society, Phineas and Ferb create and infiltrate the Antius Maximus, a massive ant farm filled with giant ants. Suspecting that the boys are up to something, Candace accidentally drenches herself in the ant pheromones and follows them inside. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz feels tired and lethargic after eating turkey and decides to create a Turkey-Inator that will create a sleeping epidemic in Danville by turning things into giant irresistible turkeys.
- S3Ep23: Monster from the Id 10/7/2011
- S3Ep22: Phineas and Ferb and the Temple of Juatchadoon 10/7/2011
After locating and retrieving the Amulet of Juatchdoon, adventuring archeologist duo Ohio (Phineas) Flynn and Rhode Island (Ferb) Fletcher set off to Central America to help Damsel in Distress Isabella find the Lost Temple of Juatchadoon and her missing mother. However, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has other plans for the amulet
- S3Ep21: Excaliferb! 9/30/2011
When Lawrence heads out to attend a speaking engagement on antiques, he unwittingly finds himself participating in the L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. Pageant of Evil against Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Rodney. As a special host oversees the proceedings, Perry is tasked with monitoring the situation, but Lawrence gets hit with Rodney's "Evil-inizer," and is crowned the supreme leader of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N. Meanwhile, Candace is determined to bust the boys but doesnâ€™t realize that they are actually helping with Mom's modern art installation. Across town, the boys are playing a giant game of darts.
- S3Ep20: My Fair Goalie 9/9/2011
- S3Ep19: Skiddley Whiffers 8/26/2011
- S3Ep18: Tour de Ferb 8/12/2011
Baljeet confesses that he is descendant from a long line of bicycle race losers that Phineas and Ferb enlist the help of cyclist Greg LeMond to help Baljeet compete in a bicycle race. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz uses his Pop-up-inator to annoy everyone in the Tri-State Area to make millions.
- S3Ep17: Road Trip 7/29/2011
- S3Ep16: Mommy Can You Hear Me? 7/29/2011
After Candace injures her ankle and is told to stay in bed, she drives herself crazy trying to get her Mom's attention in order to bust her brothers. Fortunately, Phineas and Ferb provide her with a box of items to stave off her boredom. However, it ends up being more of a hindrance, until she unknowingly helps the boys warn their cosmonaut friend about a dangerous obstacle approaching them. Meanwhile, Perry interrupts Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Chicken Soup themed escapade.
- S3Ep15: A Real Boy 7/15/2011
- S3Ep14: Phineas and Ferb Interrupted 7/15/2011
"Boys Interrupted" - When Mom tells Candace she wants to spend the day with her, Candace spends the entire time with her in the backyard so that she can bust her brothers. Unfortunately, Phineas and Ferb's grand plan for the day only entail watching the grass grow. Meanwhile, Agent P partners up with Dr. Doofenshmirtz to fix his destroyed "Dull and Boring Ray" into a "Dynamite Ray." "A Real Boy" - When Dr. Doofenshmirtz thinks Vanessa overhears him say he would rather have a son to do his evil bidding, he feels terrible so he zaps her with the "Forget-about-it Ray." Meanwhile, Norm shares his feelings of wanting to be a real boy with Dr. Doofenshmirtz and decides to play up the "son" role. Back at the Flynn-Fletcher household, Candace has Stacy hypnotize her into ignoring the need to bust her brothers so that she can spend the entire afternoon relaxing with Jeremy, but unfortunately the hypnosis trigger words end up playing right into the boys' bouncy invention.
- S3Ep13: Meatloaf Surprise 6/24/2011
- S3Ep12: Bad Hair Day 6/24/2011
Bad Hair Day-Candace uses Phineas and Ferb's hair growing machine. Meatloaf Surprise-Linda joins Jamie Oliver as one of the judges for Danville's Meatloaf Festival Cook-off, as he stresses healthy eating and fresh ingredients. Meanwhile, Candace puts a bid on a prized souvenir resembling band members Nigel and Adrian from her favorite band, Tiny Cowboy, at the Rock and Roll Memorabilia Auction, but gets distracted when her brothers build a bounce house in their backyard. On the other side of town, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has plans to enter his family meatloaf recipe into the competition using "hate" as the special ingredient.
- S3Ep11: Magic Carpet Ride 6/18/2011
- S3Ep10: Candace Disconnected 6/18/2011
Candace Disconnected-When Candace loses her phone, Phineas and Ferb make a phone for Candace with a transfer app that transports her to Easter Island. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz uses his invention to pick up Vanessa. Magic Carpet Ride-Phineas and Ferb create a magic carpet, and Candace is convinced that fortune cookies will help her bust her brothers. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz uses an invention to ruin a painting.
- S3Ep9: Misperceived Monotreme 5/13/2011
- S3Ep8: Ask a Foolish Question 5/13/2011
Ask a Foolish Question-Phineas and Ferb invent a supercomputer that can answer anything - even the toughest and most foolish of complicated questions, words, puzzles and ideas. However, Candace discovers this and tries to use the computer to help her bust her brothers, but, as usual, fails. Also, while the supercomputer flies up to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc., the balcony explodes and the roof explodes and the whole building explodes causing the building to turn black except the middle and the lower floors. Dr. Doofenshmirtz loses his key to his All Purpose-Inator, and the supercomputer has it. Misperceived Monotreme-Candace takes Perry to the Charity Pet Wash with her, preventing him from learning about Doofenshmirtz's newest evil plan. However, another platypus that escapes from the zoo accidentally completes his mission for him. Phineas and Ferb turn their house into a fun house.
- S3Ep7: Moon Farm 4/29/2011
- S3Ep6: The Belly of the Beast 4/29/2011
The Belly of the Beast-Phineas and Ferb create a giant mechanical shark at the Harbor Day festival, but Candace and Stacy, with the help of a sailor, go out to catch them at sea. Doofenshmirtz tries to use a large amount of saltwater taffy to give kids all over the world cavities. Moon Farm-Phineas, Ferb, and their friends decide to milk cows on the moon to make better tasting ice cream. Doofenshmirtz uses his Moisture-Suck-Inator to dry out his neighbor's plants when he is jealous of his beautiful garden which he can't seem to grow for himself.
- S3Ep5: Phineas’ Birthday Clip-O-Rama! 4/1/2011
Phineas' Birthday Clip-O-Rama-Ferb, Isabella, Irving, Baljeet, and Buford get a clip show together to celebrate Phineas' birthday; Candace saw this as the opportunity to bust her brothers. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz made a machine that will block his brother's series of live propaganda and replace them with his own image.
- S3Ep4: Last Train to Bustville 3/11/2011
- S3Ep3: Run, Candace, Run 3/11/2011
Run, Candace, Run-Phineas and Ferbâ€™s newest invention is a pair of boots which makes the wearer extraordinarily fast. Candace decides to wear them so that she can be in two places at once; at Jeremyâ€™s family picnic, where she runs into Mrs. Johnson, and also at the library where she promised Mom she would read to the kids, but things go haywire when she accidentally uses unstable prototypes of the super-speed boots. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtzâ€™s building is put up for sale so he tries to convince a prospective buyer, Annabelle, who turns out to be a long lost relative of the Johnson family, that it is not worth buying. Last Train to Bustville-Phineas and Ferb and their friends have a hot air balloon race to the top of Gerhardt Summit while visiting their grandparents, while Candace gives up on trying to bust Phineas and Ferb.
- S3Ep2: Canderemy 3/4/2011
- S3Ep1: The Great Indoors 3/4/2011
The Great Indoors-Bad weather spoils Isabella's plan to earn a Fireside Girl patch, so Phineas and Ferb build a huge bio-dome to help her. Meanwhile, Candace works herself into a frenzy when she decides that she needs to find out what Jeremy likes about her. Over at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc., Dr. Doofenshmirtz is trying to rain out a big soccer game, just so he can watch his favorite Mexican soap opera. Canderemy-Candace realizes that she needs to spend more time with Stacy, so she vows to spend the whole day with her only. But while visiting Jeremy and his mom, Mrs. Johnson (voiced by Jane Lynch), Dr. Doofenshmirtzâ€™s â€œCombine-inatorâ€ zaps her and Jeremy, literally joining them at the hip. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb build a giant robot dog which causes a lot of mischief.
- S2Ep65: Candace Gets Busted 2/11/2011
- S2Ep64: Make Play 2/11/2011
- S2Ep63: Rollercoaster: The Musical! 1/29/2011
- S2Ep62: Brain Drain 10/29/2010
- S2Ep61: Split Personality 10/29/2010
- S2Ep60: The Doof Side of the Moon 10/8/2010
- S2Ep59: The Secret of Success 10/8/2010
- S2Ep58: Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet Max Modem! 10/1/2010
- S2Ep57: We Call it Maze 10/1/2010
- S2Ep56: Wizard of Odd 9/24/2010
- S2Ep55: Nerds of a Feather 8/16/2010
- S2Ep54: Phineas and Ferb: Summer Belongs To You! 8/2/2010
- S2Ep53: Phineas and Ferb Hawaiian Vacation 7/9/2010
- S2Ep52: The Lemonade Stand 6/14/2010
- S2Ep51: She’s the Mayor 6/14/2010
- S2Ep50: The Beak 3/8/2010
- S2Ep49: Robot Rodeo 3/6/2009
- S2Ep48: The Lizard Whisperer 3/6/2010
- S2Ep47: Phineas and Ferb-Busters! 2/27/2010
- S2Ep46: Not Phineas and Ferb 2/27/2010
- S2Ep45: Ain’t No Kiddie Ride 2/20/2010
- S2Ep44: Invasion of the Ferb Snatchers 2/20/2010
- S2Ep43: Hip Hip Parade 2/13/2010
- S2Ep42: Undercover Carl 2/13/2010
- S2Ep41: Suddenly Suzy 2/13/2010
- S2Ep40: I Was a Middle Aged Robot 2/13/2010
- S2Ep39: Candace’s Big Day 2/6/2010
- S2Ep38: Just Passing Through 2/6/2010
- S2Ep37: Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation! 12/7/2009
- S2Ep36: Atlantis 11/14/2009
- S2Ep35: What Do It Do? 11/14/2009
- S2Ep34: Nerdy Dancin’ 11/7/2009
- S2Ep33: Picture This 11/7/2009
- S2Ep32: Finding Mary McGuffin 10/31/2009
- S2Ep31: The Bully Code 10/31/2009
- S2Ep30: Fireside Girl Jamboree 10/24/2009
- S2Ep29: Cheer Up Candace 10/24/2009
- S2Ep28: Isabella and the Temple of Sap 10/17/2009
- S2Ep27: Bubble Boys 10/17/2009
- S2Ep26: Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown 10/12/2009
- S2Ep25: Phineas and Ferb’s Quantum Boogaloo 9/21/2009
- S2Ep24: Spa Day 8/1/2009
- S2Ep23: No More Bunny Business/Spa Day 8/1/2009
- S2Ep22: Vanessassary Roughness 7/25/2009
- S2Ep21: The Baljeatles 7/25/2009
- S2Ep20: That Sinking Feeling 7/18/2009
- S2Ep19: Hide and Seek 7/18/2009
- S2Ep18: Swiss Family Phineas 7/11/2009
- S2Ep17: Oh, There You Are, Perry 7/11/2009
- S2Ep16: At the Car Wash 6/22/2009
- S2Ep15: Let’s Take a Quiz 6/22/2009
- S2Ep14: De Plane! De Plane! 6/15/2009
- S2Ep13: Thaddeus and Thor 6/15/2009
- S2Ep12: The Chronicles of Meap 4/18/2009
- S2Ep11: Gaming the System 4/11/2009
- S2Ep10: Perry Lays an Egg 4/11/2009
- S2Ep9: Chez Platypus 4/4/2009
- S2Ep8: Don’t Even Blink 4/4/2009
- S2Ep7: Elementary, My Dear Stacy 2/28/2009
- S2Ep6: Day of the Living Gelatin 2/28/2009
- S2Ep5: Backyard Aquarium 2/21/2009
- S2Ep4: Attack of the 50 Foot Sister 2/21/2009
- S2Ep3: Tip of the Day 2/20/2009
- S2Ep2: Interview With a Platypus 2/20/2009
- S2Ep1: The Lake Nose Monster 2/19/2009
- S1Ep47: Unfair Science Fair Redux (Another Story) 3/20/2009
- S1Ep46: Unfair Science Fair 3/20/2009
- S1Ep45: Phineas and Ferb Get Busted! 3/13/2009
- S1Ep44: Out to Launch 12/5/2008
- S1Ep43: Hail Doofania! 11/7/2008
- S1Ep42: Out of Toon 11/7/2008
- S1Ep41: Oil on Candace 10/17/2008
- S1Ep40: The Monster of Phineas-n-Ferbenstein 10/17/2008
- S1Ep39: One Good Scare Ought to Do It! 10/3/2008
- S1Ep38: The Flying Fishmonger 9/12/2008
- S1Ep37: Does This Duckbill Make Me Look Fat? 8/10/2008
- S1Ep36: Put That Putter Away 8/10/2008
- S1Ep35: Comet Kermilian 8/2/2008
- S1Ep34: Got Game? 8/2/2008
The guys decide to hold a competition between the girls to see which are better at sports. Also, the build a telescope in the backyard. Then, Jeremy's sister is tormenting Candace. Doofenshmirtz wants to be the winner of a dog show, and makes an attempt to liquefy a steak.
- S1Ep33: Bowl-R-Rama Drama 7/12/2008
- S1Ep32: Traffic Cam Caper 7/12/2008
Perry wants to destroy footage from a traffic camera to keep his identity a secret, as Candace tries to use the film in hopes of proving her brothers create unusual stuff. Then, the guys decide to build the largest bowling ball and pins in the world, while Doofenshmirtz wants to rid the world of rainbows.
- S1Ep31: A Hard Day’s Knight 6/14/2008
- S1Ep30: Voyage to the Bottom of Buford 6/7/2008
- S1Ep29: Boyfriend From 27,000 B.C. 6/7/2008
- S1Ep28: The Best Lazy Day Ever 5/25/2008
- S1Ep27: Crack That Whip 5/25/2008
- S1Ep26: Leave the Busting To Us! 4/19/2008
- S1Ep25: Greece Lightning 4/19/2008
- S1Ep24: The Ballad of Badbeard 4/12/2008
- S1Ep23: Tree to Get Ready 3/22/2008
- S1Ep22: Dude, We’re Gettin’ the Band Back Together! 3/8/2008
- S1Ep21: It’s About Time! 3/1/2008
- S1Ep20: Journey to the Center of Candace 2/29/2008
- S1Ep19: Mom’s Birthday 2/29/2008
- S1Ep18: It’s a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World 2/24/2008
- S1Ep17: Get That Bigfoot Outa My Face! 2/23/2008
- S1Ep16: Toy to the World 2/22/2008
- S1Ep15: I Scream, You Scream 2/17/2008
- S1Ep14: Ready For The Bettys 2/16/2008
- S1Ep13: Are You My Mummy? 2/15/2008
- S1Ep12: Jerk De Soleil 2/10/2008
- S1Ep11: S’Winter 2/9/2008
- S1Ep10: The Magnificent Few 2/8/2008
- S1Ep9: Run Away Runway 2/7/2008
- S1Ep8: I, Brobot 2/6/2008
- S1Ep7: Candace Loses Her Head 2/5/2008
- S1Ep6: Raging Bully 2/4/2008
- S1Ep5: Lights, Candace, Action! 2/3/2008
- S1Ep4: The Fast and the Phineas 2/2/2008
- S1Ep3: Flop Starz 2/1/2008
- S1Ep2: Lawn Gnome Beach Party of Terror! 9/28/2007
- S1Ep1: Rollercoaster 8/17/2007
Phineas and Ferb are as bored as they can be during the start of their summer vacation, and they decide to do something about it. Phineas comes up with the idea of building a rollercoaster in the house's garden, and the construction begins. However, Candace finds out, and seeing it as a violation of her being the boss, she tries to bring her Mother home from the supermarket, but it's not an easy job. Meanwhile, Perry the Platypus must stop Dr. Doofenschmirtz from succeeding his evil plans; using a giant magnet to reserve the Earth's rotation in the east and west.