List of R&B Divas: LA episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S3Ep12: Reunion, Part 2 4/29/2015 5
- S3Ep11: Reunion, Part 1 4/22/2015 3
- S3Ep10: A House of Blues Divided 4/15/2015 4
- S3Ep9: Diva I Do: Diva I Don’t 4/8/2015 7
- S3Ep8: Diva Shade on Stage 4/1/2015 3
- S3Ep7: It’s Lonely in the Shade 3/25/2015 6
- S3Ep6: Divas Showcase Showdown 3/18/2015 9
- S3Ep5: A Diva Strikes Out 3/11/2015 6
- S3Ep4: A New Idea, A New Diva 3/4/2015 2
- S3Ep3: Diva Date Night Disaster 2/25/2015 2
- S3Ep2: The Little White Lie 2/18/2015 4
- S3Ep1: The Divas Rise Above 2/11/2015 2
- S2Ep12: Reunion, Part 2 10/1/2014 13
- S2Ep11: Reunion, Part 1 9/24/2014 19
- S2Ep10: Carnage at Carnaval 9/17/2014 12
- S2Ep9: Get Your Puerto Freak-On 9/10/2014 17
- S2Ep8: A Pain in the Neck 9/3/2014 18
- S2Ep7: More Management More Problems 8/27/2014 9
- S2Ep6: From Ratchet to Righteous 8/20/2014 10
- S2Ep5: Diva in Denial 8/13/2014 12
- S2Ep4: Diva’s Got a Brand New Bag 8/6/2014 11
- S2Ep3: Bonding Time or Breaking Point 7/30/2014
- S2Ep2: Don’t Deceive a Diva 7/23/2014
- S2Ep1: Even Divas Have Demons 7/16/2014
- S1Ep10: Reunion, Part 2 9/11/2013 18
- S1Ep9: Reunion, Part 1 9/4/2013 8
- S1Ep8: What Would a Diva Do? 8/28/2013 11
With just two days left until the big show, the divas excitement is dampened when they find out some earth shattering news. The ladies are determined not to let anything ruin the show. But, everyone has last minute jitters and nerves. In the end, will the Divas be able to pull this off?
- S1Ep7: The Show Must Go On 8/21/2013 2
- S1Ep6: Diva Throw Down 8/14/2013 9
- S1Ep5: Divaâ€™s Divided 8/7/2013 15
After storming out of the last rehearsal, Kelly decides to come back and give Fred one more chance. She is having trouble trusting Fred because she just doesnâ€™t know him. Finally, Kelly decides enough is enough! Meanwhile, Dawn is exploring what could be the most important adventure of her lifetime.
- S1Ep4: Beginning of the End 7/31/2013 12
- S1Ep3: A Chapel Full of Divas 7/24/2013 8
Kelly invites all the ladies to Las Vegas for some rest and relaxation! She also wants to show them a non-profit organization she sponsors called â€œBroadway in the Hoodâ€ who is putting on a performance of Dream Girls. Later, ChantÃ© tells everyone that before they leave Las Vegas, they are going to marry themselves to promote some self-acceptance. The ladies arrive at a chapel and make emotional vows to themselves about accepting, and changing, things in their lives.
- S1Ep2: The Divalogues 7/17/2013 8
- S1Ep1: Lights, Cameras, Divas 7/10/2013 6
Kelly Price has finally decided to kick off her open mic series in LA. She invites Dawn Robinson, ChantÃ© Moore, Michelâ€™le, and Lilâ€™ Mo to sing at the opening night. Dawn runs into Claudette Ortiz from City High and invites her to sing at the open mic too. A lot of hesitation sets in with the ladies as the open mic grows ever closer and, as if being asked to sing at the open mic to end all open mics wasnâ€™t enough, Kelly recruits all the ladies to help with a top secret project. So secret, she canâ€™t even tell them what it is till they agree to do it together.