No video clip yet.
List of Suits episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S6Ep11: TBA 1/25/2017
- S6Ep10: P.S.L. 9/14/2016
- S6Ep9: The Hand That Feeds You 9/7/2016
- S6Ep8: Borrowed Time 8/31/2016
- S6Ep7: Shake the Trees 8/24/2016
- S6Ep6: Spain 8/17/2016
- S6Ep5: Trust 8/10/2016
- S6Ep4: Turn 8/3/2016
- S6Ep3: Back on the Map 7/27/2016
- S6Ep2: Accounts Payable 7/20/2016
- S6Ep1: To Trouble 7/13/2016
Season 6 begins immediately following the events of the shocking Season 5 cliffhanger that left Mike behind bars. After signing a plea deal to spare his colleagues at Pearson Specter Litt, Mike will be confronted with the harsh realities of prison life as he starts his two-year sentence. Meanwhile, the once bustling Pearson Specter Litt offices are a ghost town – the partners have defected, leaving Harvey, Jessica (Gina Torres), Louis (Rick Hoffman), Donna (Sarah Rafferty) and Rachel (Meghan Markle) to pick up the pieces. But the firm's troubles are far from over and they will have to deal with the fallout from Mike's crime before they can even begin to rebuild.
- S5Ep16: 25th Hour 3/2/2016
- S5Ep15: Tick Tock 2/24/2016
With things looking bad for the firm, Louis mulls over Anita Gibbs' offer to turn on his compatriots in exchange for immunity. Meanwhile, Rachel gives Mike advice on how best to win hearts and minds in the courtroom. As the pressure mounts, Donna pleads with Harvey to not do anything rash, even as Jessica encourages him to do so. And Harvey and Mike look to a new, last-ditch strategy to win the case.. but as they run out of moves to play and deals to make, they face the possibility of putting Mike's fate in the last place they want it - the hands of a jury.
- S5Ep14: Self Defense 2/17/2016
- S5Ep13: God’s Green Earth 2/10/2016
- S5Ep12: Live to Fight 2/3/2016
- S5Ep11: Blowback 1/27/2016
- S5Ep10: Faith 8/26/2015
- S5Ep9: Uninvited Guests 8/19/2015
Rachel and her mother, Laura Zane, plan for Rachel's dream wedding, but Rachel fears the event may reveal Mike's secret. Meanwhile Daniel Hardman and Jack Soloff make their move against Jessica and the partners, as Harvey and Mike tangle with Hardman's mysterious backer, and Louis tries to find Jack's Achilles heel.
- S5Ep8: Mea Culpa 8/12/2015
Jessica does damage control in the wake of Harvey punching Louis, just as Jack Soloff and Daniel Hardman are looking for weaknesses to exploit. Meanwhile, Donna counsels both men on how to rectify their issues. And Mike must find a way to turn down his recently announced promotion without raising suspicion - while he and Rachel combat an opposing attorney who holds the key to uncovering his secret.
- S5Ep7: Hitting Home 8/5/2015
At Jessica's behest, Mike teams up with Jack Soloff to co-counsel a case, and despite their history the two come to a surprising understanding. Meanwhile, Esther Litt returns to P.S.L. to solve a problem discreetly, but Louis rarely handles anything quietly - especially when it comes to family. And Donna and Harvey try to get their friendship back to normal, but Harvey has a hard time stomaching Donna's "friendly advice."
- S5Ep6: Privilege 7/29/2015
Reeling from Dr. Agard's revelation about the root of his panic attacks, Harvey is forced to make a tough personal decision in a case that touches a nerve. Meanwhile, Mike and Louis have taken over responsibility for Harvey's oldest client, and must decide what to do when that client's demands go against his own best interests. And Donna tries to work her magic to make Rachel's dream wedding possibl
- S5Ep5: Privilege 7/22/2015
- S5Ep4: Toe to Toe 7/15/2015
- S5Ep3: No Refills 7/8/2015
- S5Ep2: Compensation 7/1/2015
- S5Ep1: Denial 6/24/2015
- S4Ep16: Not Just a Pretty Face 3/4/2015
When SEC investigator Sean Cahill fails to link his corrupt boss Eric Woodall and corporate raider Charles Forstman, Harvey must revisit his own uncomfortable past in order to find a way to put them away for good. Mike and Rachel confront the fact that, while Rachel is Harveyâ€™s associate, Mike is his guy. And Donna helps Louis with an unexpected crisis.
- S4Ep15: Intent 2/25/2015
- S4Ep14: Derailed 2/18/2015
- S4Ep13: Fork in the Road 2/11/2015
- S4Ep12: Respect 2/4/2015
- S4Ep11: 1/28/2015
- S4Ep10: 8/20/2014
- S4Ep9: Gone 8/13/2014
- S4Ep8: Exposure 8/6/2014
- S4Ep7: We’re Done 7/30/2014
- S4Ep6: Litt the Hell Up 7/23/2014
- S4Ep5: 7/16/2014
Rachel finds herself getting anxious about work, school and her attraction to Pearson Spcter client Logan Sanders. When Donna helps Louis out, she tries to get him to face up to one of his fears. Harvey and Mike call a ceasefire, but Sam gets involved and makes a accusation of collusion. Mike learns how ruthless his new partner can be.
- S4Ep4: 7/9/2014
- S4Ep3: Two in the Knees 6/25/2014
- S4Ep2: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 6/18/2014
- S4Ep1: One-Two-Three Go… 6/11/2014
- S3Ep16: No Way Out 4/10/2014
- S3Ep15: Know When to Fold ‘Em 4/3/2014
- S3Ep14: Heartburn 3/27/2014
- S3Ep13: Moot Court 3/20/2014
- S3Ep12: Yesterday’s Gone 3/13/2014
- S3Ep11: Buried Secrets 3/6/2014
- S3Ep10: Stay 9/17/2013
- S3Ep9: Bad Faith 9/10/2013
- S3Ep8: Endgame 9/3/2013
- S3Ep7: She’s Mine 8/27/2013
- S3Ep6: The Other Time 8/20/2013
- S3Ep5: Shadow Of A Doubt 8/13/2013
- S3Ep4: Conflict Of Interest 8/6/2013
- S3Ep3: Unfinished Business 7/30/2013
- S3Ep2: I Want You To Want Me 7/23/2013
- S3Ep1: The Arrangement 7/16/2013
- S2Ep16: War 2/21/2013
- S2Ep15: Normandy 2/14/2013
- S2Ep14: He’s back 2/7/2013
- S2Ep13: The Strong Survive 1/31/2013
- S2Ep12: Blood in the Water 1/24/2013
- S2Ep11: Blind Sided 1/17/2013
- S2Ep10: High Noon 8/23/2012
- S2Ep9: Asterisk 8/16/2012
- S2Ep8: Rewind 8/9/2012
- S2Ep7: Sucker Punch 8/2/2012
- S2Ep6: Break Point 7/26/2012
- S2Ep5: All In 7/19/2012
- S2Ep4: Discovery 7/12/2012
- S2Ep3: Meet The New Boss 6/28/2012
- S2Ep2: The Choice 6/21/2012
- S2Ep1: She Knows 6/14/2012
- S1Ep13: Dog Fight 9/8/2011
- S1Ep12: Dog Fight 9/8/2011
This is the season finale of SUITS. In the episode, Harvey tries to free an innocent man but hits a wall when he goes to the district attorney, who seems more focused on preserving the system than seeking justice. Meanwhile, Trevor causes problems for Mike when he shows up on his doorstep.
- S1Ep11: Rules of the Game 9/1/2011
- S1Ep10: The Shelf Life 8/25/2011
- S1Ep9: Undefeated 8/18/2011
- S1Ep8: Identity Crisis 8/11/2011
- S1Ep7: Play The Man 8/4/2011
- S1Ep6: Tricks of the Trade 7/28/2011
The next case of Mike and Harvey on Suits season 1 episode 6: Tricks of the Trade will be about a woman who they believe they believe has been falsely accused of insider trading and both of them should work to defend the possible victim. Later, Mike struggles to hide his secret from Rachel after volunteering to help her study for her entry exam for LSAT (Law School Admission Test). Watch Suits season 1 episode 6 online replay and check out how the case will be handled by the Mike-Harvey dynamic duo.
- S1Ep5: Bail Out 7/21/2011
The next case for Mike will be a case of an old friend who recently visited him and asked for help. Meanwhile, Harvey should choose if he will help his ever trusted driver to be defended from a lawsuit or close a very lucrative deal. It is money vs. companion, Harvey should decide quick and guess what he'll choose? Well, watch Suits episode 5: Bail Out replay to check if which gives more weight for him.
- S1Ep4: Dirty Little Secrets 7/14/2011
Suits episode 4 is entitled as "Dirty Little Secrets" which will surround with the eagerness of Mike to take on a pro-bono case, maybe becasuse this is his first solo case. But later he finds out that it wouldn't be that easy to win and aside from that his secrets was almost revealed because of this. Elsewhere, Jessica struggles to stay detached from someone he knows from her past who happened to be the the client that Harvey is currently defending. Suits season 1 episode 4: Dirty Little Secrets airs July 14, 2011.
- S1Ep3: Inside Track 7/7/2011
Watch Suits season 1 episode 3 online which current episode features the case that Harvey handled despite Jessica tries to rein him, he still goes rogue when he needs to fix a crisis with a client. On the other hand, Mike asks Rachel for help when he learns that he needs to host a dinner for the rookies. The episode's air date is July 7, 2011 Thursday night. [ no full recap or episode summary for Suits season 1 episode 3 yet ] If you want to see the details of what will happen with Suits episode 3, then watch the full episode on or after its original airing date.
- S1Ep2: Errors and Omissions 6/30/2011
Watch Suits episode 2 with an episode title "Errors and Omissions" which original air date is June 30, 2011. The story spins around Harvey's past returning to him to haunt him during a case. Meanwhile, Mike is facing an ethical dilemma when Louis forced him to do something that hurt his and Harvey's relationship. The following shows the full recap of Suits season 1 episode 2: In this episode, Mike and Harvey needs to deal with ethics issues regarding a satellite phone patent case. Mike panicked in figuring out on how to file a patent and just to find himself in the end, in debt to Louis Litt and a coworker that leads him to struggle to reconcile with Harvey as it causes a very embarrassing situation that affects their relationship. In the meantime, Mike's failure to file the patent on time caused Harvey to have to clean up his mess, forcing him to deal with an ethical dilemma. Left with only two choices, none of which were ideal, Harvey faced confessing to an affair he never had, or losing his patent challenge. In the end, Mike and Harvey reconcile and made a plan that resolved the patent issues and get their client to payoff what he deserved. In addition, Harvey was cleared of any improprieties while Mike managed to earn a spot at the "adult table" after getting the case done. For full details of what happened to Suits season 1 episode 2, just watch the episode online.
- S1Ep1: Pilot 6/23/2011
Watch the 90-minutes pilot episode of Suits, the newest legal drama series from USA Network which premieres June 23, 2011. The series stars Patrick J. Adams, Gabriel Macht, Meghan Markle, Gina Torres and Rick Hoffman. It surround with the life of a lazy but brilliant college dropout named Mike Ross (played by Patrick J. Adams) who was allowed to pass the bar exam without attending the law school. This is because Mike got this photographic memory or eidetic type which impressively made him to pass the said exam. Mike will be working with Harvey Specter which is known to be one of Manhattan's best lawyers For recap, synopsis, or plot summary of what happened to the pilot episode of Suits, just return here later for the said updates. FYI: Suits was first named as "A Naked Mind" but later adapted the name Suits.