No video clip yet.
List of The Celebrity Apprentice Australia episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S4Ep10: Final 11/18/2015
- S4Ep9: Couriers Please 11/11/2015
- S4Ep8: Beauty Expo 11/4/2015
- S4Ep7: Buy Ten Items 10/27/2015
- S4Ep6: Celebrity Catering 10/21/2015
- S4Ep5: Live Home Shopping 10/14/2015
- S4Ep4: Yellow Brick Road Guru 10/7/2015
- S4Ep3: The Gym 9/30/2015
- S4Ep2: Tall Ship Tour 9/23/2015
- S4Ep1: The Shipping Container 9/16/2015
- S3Ep9: Hope-Full Challenge with Youth off the Streets 6/25/2013
- S3Ep8: Charity Make-over at Don Bosco House 6/18/2013
- S3Ep7: Soupathon Challenge for Heinz 6/11/2013
- S3Ep6: Dirty Laundry Challenge 6/4/2013
- S3Ep5: Light Projection Challenge 5/28/2013
- S3Ep4: Live Commercial Challenge for Yellow Brick Road 5/21/2013
- S3Ep3: Canon Challenge 5/14/2013
- S3Ep2: TimTastic Challenge 5/7/2013
- S3Ep1: 4/30/2013
- S2Ep9: Season 2 Finale 5/16/2012
- S2Ep8: Charity Song 5/10/2012
- S2Ep7: BMW 3 Series Print Advert 5/9/2012
- S2Ep6: Run a Tight Ship 5/3/2012
- S2Ep5: The Buzz 5/2/2012
- S2Ep4: Celebrity Funfair 4/26/2012
- S2Ep3: Hair Show 4/25/2012
- S2Ep2: Pop Up Shop 4/19/2012
- S2Ep1: Ultimate Dog Pamper Experience 4/18/2012
- S1Ep19: Grand Finale 11/21/2011
The two teams launch their campaigns for Yellow Brick Road wealth management. The team whose campaign impresses Mark more by getting its message across returns to the boardroom, where one person is hired as the first Celebrity Apprentice and wins $100,000 for their chosen charity.
- S1Ep18: All Fired Up 4 11/18/2011
Takes a look behind the scenes of this week's two challenges, including the highs, lows, tears and tantrums. Pauline Hanson dishes the dirt on her team-mates, while the winning project manager presents a cheque to his nominated charity. The final four celebrities come under the microscope.
- S1Ep17: Challenge 8 11/16/2011
- S1Ep16: Elimination 7 11/15/2011
- S1Ep15: Challenge 7 11/14/2011
The five remaining celebrities have to create and perform a children's play, with the help of some "secret weapons" to make up for the low numbers in the teams. The team that is judged to have put on a more suitable show for seven year olds wins a A$20,000 donation from Target to their project manager's charity.
- S1Ep14: All Fired Up 3 11/11/2011
- S1Ep13: Challenge/Elimination 6 11/9/2011
The six remaining celebrities have to make a living billboard to promote 3-day short cruises for P&O Cruises. The team judged to have expressed the message best wins a A$30,000 donation to their project manager's charity. The losing team face Mark Bouris in the boardroom, where after they discuss what went wrong, one person gets fired.
- S1Ep12: Elimination 5 11/8/2011
- S1Ep11: Challenge 5 11/7/2011
- S1Ep10: All Fired Up 2 11/4/2011
Takes a look behind the scenes of this week's two challenges, including the highs, lows, tears and tantrums. The two fired celebrities dish the dirt on their team-mates, while three project managers present four cheques to their nominated charities. Donald Trump drops in to swap stories with Mark Bouris.
- S1Ep9: Elimination 4 11/3/2011
- S1Ep8: Challenge 4 11/2/2011
- S1Ep7: Elimination 3 11/1/2011
- S1Ep6: Challenge 3 10/31/2011
The ten remaining celebrities are set an art challenge, allowing them to show their creative side. They have to make and sell several pieces at auction, raising money for their project manager's charities. The artwork that best reflects the theme of "Beautifully Simple" wins its artist a bonus cheque of A$20,000 for their charity. Team Unity take an extra risk when they go the full monty.
- S1Ep5: All Fired Up 1 11/28/2010
- S1Ep4: Elimination 2 11/27/2010
- S1Ep3: Challenge 2 10/26/2011
- S1Ep2: Elimination 1 10/25/2011
- S1Ep1: Challenge 1 10/24/2011