List of The Cleveland Show episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S4Ep23: Wheel! Of! Family! 5/19/2013
- S4Ep22: Crazy Train 5/19/2013
- S4Ep21: Mr. & Mrs. Brown 5/12/2013
Donna puts her foot down when Cleveland and his mom, Cookie (guest voice Frances Callier), are mistaken for husband and wife on a visit to a retirement community. Meanwhile, Rallo steals a candy bar from a park vendor, but tries to have Junior take the rap for the crime.
- S4Ep20: Of Lice and Men 5/5/2013
- S4Ep19: Grave Danger 4/28/2013
Rallo heads to East Stoolbend to stay at Robertâ€™s apartment for the weekend. But when Robert abandons him for a trip to Baltimore, heâ€™s forced to make friends with the tough neighborhood kids. Meanwhile, Cleveland and his friends discover the joys of hanging out at the beautiful, lush Stoolbend Cemetery
- S4Ep18: Squirt’s Honor 4/21/2013
Donna forces Rallo to sign up for Stoolbendâ€™s version of the Boy Scouts, the â€œFreedom Squirts.â€ But Rallo warms up to the idea when he realizes that he can make some extra cash selling candy bars to benefit a non-existent youth orchestra. Meanwhile, Cleveland and Donna win a romantic hotel getaway in a raffle, but are forced to work off their bill when they charge too many â€œincidentalsâ€.
- S4Ep17: Fist and the Furious 4/14/2013
Cleveland feels bad for Dr. Fist because he has no friends, so he decides to make him "one of the guys." But Cleveland soon stumbles upon a potentially life-threatening secret about his new friend - he used to work for the mob. Meanwhile, Junior and Rallo open up a food truck at their school, but their moneymaking plans are thwarted when some serious competition arrives.
- S4Ep16: Who Done Did It? 4/7/2013
When Arianna The Bear is rude to Donna, Cleveland defends her honor by egging Arianna's house. But when Cleveland starts seeking revenge on everyone in Stoolbend, things get out of hand and he's accused of a murder he didn't commit. Meanwhile, in a murder mystery parody, Freight Train, Rallo and Junior try to exonerate Cleveland.
- S4Ep15: The Hangover Part Tubbs 3/17/2013
When Donna runs for the school board, she tries to keep an embarrassing Cleveland out of her campaign. But her efforts blow up in her face when he â€œkillsâ€ a new friend playing the Hurt Locker game. Meanwhile, Junior discovers that heâ€™s an incredible diver, but is scared to death of putting on the school diving teamâ€™s uniform â€“ a tiny Speedo.
- S4Ep14: California Dreamin’ (All the Cleves Are Brown) 3/17/2013
Summary: The Browns pack their bags and move to Los Angeles, where Cleveland pursues his life-long dream of becoming a major league baseball scout. But when he receives a cold welcome from star players Matt Kemp and Andre Either (guest-voicing as themselves) and he unsuccessfully recruits David Ortiz, Jimmy Rollins and Joey Votto (guest-voicing as themselves), he winds up longing for the simple life in Stoolbend. Meanwhile, Donna and the kids become obsessed with the glitzy L.A. lifestyle, and Cleveland befriends a struggling actress (guest voice Ritter) who helps him realize that Hollywood isnâ€™t as glamorous as it seems
- S4Ep13: A Rodent Like This 3/10/2013
When Donna discovers a rat loose in the house, she immediately moves herself and the kids in with her mother, Dee Dee, leaving Cleveland home alone to hunt down the rodent. Cleveland takes advantage of having the house to himself and soon bonds with his new pet and best friend â€œRat Lauer.â€ Meanwhile, Rallo and Jr. pretend theyâ€™re spies, but things get out of hand when Junior wonâ€™t reveal whatâ€™s in his secret briefcase.
- S4Ep12: Brownsized 3/3/2013
Cleveland takes an offer from his boss, Mr. Waterman, to quit his job with six months of severance pay, but struggles to find a way to tell Donna. Meanwhile, Rallo finds a handsome and charming man for Roberta after Federline forgets their anniversary, but Rallo is shocked to discover that the new guy is a strict disciplinarian when it comes to kids.
- S4Ep11: Pins, Spins and Fins… 3/3/2013
Rallo thinks heâ€™s a stud bowler when he keeps scoring strikes by using the gutter rails. But when his prowess goes to his head, Donna reveals to him the hard truth: little kids mostly suck at everything. Meanwhile, Cleveland, Lester, Holt and Terry decide that their friendship has become too predictable, and attempt to spice things up by taking a road trip to an abandoned amusement park.
- S4Ep10: When a Man (or a Freight Train) Loves His Cookie 2/17/2013
Clevelandâ€™s mom, Cookie runs away with George Clinton and the P-Funk All-Stars, after Freight Train misses their anniversary party. So, Freight Train and Cleveland go to find her. Meanwhile, Junior engages in an elaborate office fantasy during a visit to an office supply store
- S4Ep9: Here Comes the Bribe 2/10/2013
Donna drags Cleveland to marriage counseling after he botches their wedding vows renewal, but the counselor makes it clear that Cleveland can swing the â€œtreatmentsâ€ in his favor â€“ for a price. Meanwhile, Juniorâ€™s beloved refrigerator, â€œPerry,â€ breaks, but Rallo finds a way to give it a second life as a hotel-style mini-bar
- S4Ep8: Wide World of Cleveland Show 1/27/2013
The Brown-Tubbs family travels the world in a hilarious series of internationally-themed segments. First, the Stoolbend-based clan is in Italy where Cleveland must choose between Rallo and Jr. as his familyâ€™s successor in this mob-style parody. Then, in Mexico, Junior insists on having a Quinceanera, even though heâ€™s a boy. Next, in Japan, Cleveland builds a robot to attend Juniorâ€™s eating competition when he canâ€™t be there himself.
- S4Ep7: Hustle ‘N’ Bros 1/13/2013
Cleveland is furious when Donna's ex-husband, Robert, crashes Freight Train's birthday party and upstages Cleveland's gift for his dad. To make matters worse, Freight Train officially adopts Robert, and Cleveland must learn to get along with his new "brother". Meanwhile, to pay off a bet they owe to Donna, Rallo and Junior become "dog bounty hunters", tracking down lost pooches, returning them to their owners and collecting the rewards.
- S4Ep6: ‘Tis The Cleveland To Be Sorry 12/16/2012
Cleveland discovers that the food served at the local homeless shelter is much better than it is at home, so he pretends to be homeless to benefit from the meals. But when the community catches onto his ill-spirited scheme, they confront him and he must apologize to everyone. Meanwhile, chauvinistic storeowner Harris Grundle (guest voice Offerman) hires Roberta as a Christmas elf but requires all of Santa
- S4Ep5: A Vas Deferens Between Men and Women 12/2/2012
- S4Ep4: Turkey Pot Die 11/25/2012
- S4Ep3: A General Thanksgiving Episode 11/18/2012
- S4Ep2: Menace II: Secret Society 11/4/2012
- S4Ep1: Escape From Goochland 10/7/2012
- S3Ep22: All You Can Eat 5/20/2012
Roberta gives Cleveland Jr. a makeover, and his stylish new look provides him with the confidence to approach Daisy (guest star Rashida Jones), a misfit who catches his attention. But when Daisy mistakes Cleveland Jr. for a woman, they decide to make a statement and go to the prom as a gay couple. Meanwhile, Cleveland's authority as his favorite snack food's ultimate expert is threatened by another fan.
- S3Ep21: Mama Drama 5/13/2012
Hoping to lift Donna's spirits on Mother's Day, Cleveland hires an actress (guest voice Loretta Devine) to play Donna's estranged mother, Dee Dee Tubbs. But when an unexpected event leads the real Dee Dee (guest voice Phylicia Rashad) to find Cleveland, he stages one last effort to reunite Donna with her mother, and the unlikely meeting helps the two women forge a new mother-daughter bond.
- S3Ep20: Flush of Genius 5/6/2012
- S3Ep19: Jesus Walks 4/29/2012
Devout church choir girl Vanessa (guest voice Fergie) catches Cleveland Jr.'s eye, and he eagerly volunteers to go on a church trip to be in her good graces. Vanessa's fellow choir member, Hunter (guest voice Criss), confronts him for going to church for the wrong reasons, but the tables turn when Vanessa winds up being a handful for the boys. Meanwhile, Donna's ex-boyfriend returns home from Iraq and discovers that she is married.
- S3Ep18: B.M.O.C. 4/29/2012
It's Homecoming Weekend at Cleveland's alma mater, so he volunteers to accompany Roberta on a college visit as an excuse to relive his crazy college days. But when Cleveland's fraternity chapter gives him a less-than-brotherly welcome, Roberta comes to the rescue and discovers a bright future in higher education. Meanwhile, Rallo helps Cleveland Jr. learn to sleep without his beloved stuffed animal.
- S3Ep17: American Prankster 4/15/2012
- S3Ep16: Frapp Attack 4/1/2012
- S3Ep15: The Men in Me 3/25/2012
Cleveland is labeled "The Whitest Man in America" after he wins a dance competition for the chance to attend a pop sensation's concert. Unable to shake off his new reputation, Cleveland is determined to understand his roots and where he came from. Everything starts to make sense when he is reunited with his former nanny Barbara (guest voice Florence Henderson), a high class woman with a taste for refined culture. But even though Cleveland's nanny influenced many of his interests growing up, Cleveland finally learns that happiness comes from being comfortable in your own skin
- S3Ep14: March Dadness 3/18/2012
- S3Ep13: Das Shrimp Boot 3/11/2012
Cleveland relies on energy supplements to keep himself awake in order to work overtime and earn enough vacation time to go on a Spring Break cruise with his family. But when his energy pill addiction forces him into rehab and his desperate attempt to escape to the cruise liner goes wrong, he finds himself held hostage by pirates threatening the safety of those aboard the ship, including his own family
- S3Ep12: Til Deaf 3/4/2012
- S3Ep11: Brown Magic 2/19/2012
- S3Ep10: Dirty Dancing 3 2/12/2012
- S3Ep9: There Goes El Neighborhood 1/29/2012
After getting himself into several cultural misunderstandings with his new and popular Latina neighbor Choni (guest voice Rosie Perez), Cleveland attempts to make amends by demonstrating his knowledge of Latino culture, but Cleveland gets into a bind when he offers to babysit Choni's son and winds up losing him. Meanwhile, Junior sets up his new wife Cecilia on a Valentine's Day date but his jealousy gets the best of him
- S3Ep8: Y Tu Junior Tambien 1/8/2012
- S3Ep7: Die Semi-Hard 12/11/2011
- S3Ep6: Sex and the Biddy 12/4/2011
- S3Ep5: Yemen Party 11/27/2011
- S3Ep4: Skip Day 11/20/2011
- S3Ep3: A Nightmare on Grace Street 10/30/2011
- S3Ep2: The Hurricane 10/2/2011
- S3Ep1: BFFs 9/25/2011
In the season 3 premire of The Cleveland Show, Cleveland is upset when he finds out that his supposed best friend Peter Griffin came to Stoolbend and did not call him to hang out. In an effort to bond with his other friends, he takes them on a camping trip hosted by guest star Ric Flair that quickly turns into a dangerous redneck, hillbilly huntdown. Meanwhile, Rallo competes in a Quiz Bowl tournament after being forced to enter by Donna to prove that he is just as smart as the other kids in his class.
- S2Ep8: Murray Christmas 12/5/2010
- S2Ep7: Another Bad Thanksgiving 11/28/2010
- S2Ep6: Fat and Wet 11/21/2010
- S2Ep5: Little Man on Campus 11/14/2010
- S2Ep4: It’s the Great Pancake, Cleveland Brown 11/7/2010
- S2Ep3: How Cleveland Got His Groove Back 10/10/2010
- S2Ep2: Cleveland Live! 10/3/2010
- S2Ep1: Harder, Better, Faster, Browner 9/26/2010
- S1Ep21: You’re the Best Man, Cleveland Brown! 5/23/2010
- S1Ep19: Brown History Month 5/9/2010
- S1Ep18: Brotherly Love 5/2/2010
- S1Ep17: Gone With the Wind 4/11/2010
After Cleveland is diagnosed with high cholesterol, Donna's diet idea gives him severe gas but it becomes surprisingly helpful in The Broken Stool's karaoke contest. Meanwhile, Glenn Quagmire pays a visit to Stoolbend to deliver Cleveland some upsetting news which Cleveland has a oddly hard time dealing with.
- S1Ep16: Brown Knight 3/28/2010
- S1Ep15: Once Upon a Tyne in New York 3/21/2010
- S1Ep14: The Curious Case of Jr. Working at the Stool 2/21/2010
- S1Ep13: Buried Pleasure 2/14/2010
- S1Ep12: Our Gang 1/31/2010
- S1Ep11: Love Rollercoaster 1/10/2010
- S1Ep10: Field of Streams 1/3/2010
- S1Ep9: A Cleveland Brown Christmas 12/13/2009
- S1Ep8: From Bed to Worse 11/29/2009
While Junior & Roberta are on an overnight field trip to Washington D.C., Cleveland & Donna make the most of their time alone, however they quickly realize their alone time also includes Rallo. Meanwhile while in D.C., chaperons Tim & Ariana get the spark back in their marriage.
- S1Ep7: A Brown Thanksgiving 11/22/2009
Cleveland is celebrating his first Thanksgiving with his new family along with his parents, Cookie & LeVar and Donna's favorite Aunt, Auntie Momma. Things get interesting when LeVar and Momma get better acquainted and Roberta announces she wants to spend Thanksgiving with Federline.
- S1Ep6: Ladies’ Night 11/15/2009
- S1Ep4: Birth of a Salesman 10/18/2009
- S1Ep3: The One About Friends 10/11/2009
- S1Ep2: Da Doggone Daddy-Daughter Dinner Dance 10/4/2009
- S1Ep1: Pilot 9/27/2009
After losing the house to Loretta in the divorce and becoming fed up with Peter's shenanigans, Cleveland decides to leave Quahog w/ Cleveland Jr. He decides to drive cross country to California pursue his baseball dreams but gets sidetracked in his hometown of Stoolbend, Virginia & by chance runs into his old high school flame Donna. Cleveland gets acquainted w/ Donna's kids Rallo and Roberta & Donna's friends, Holt, Lester & Tim (the Bear) as well as her ex-husband Robert.