No video clip yet.
List of Top Chef episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S14Ep9: For The Kids 1/26/2017
- S14Ep8: Restaurant Wars 1/19/2017 11
- S14Ep7: Booty 1/12/2017 11
- S14Ep6: A Southern Legend 1/5/2017 10
- S14Ep5: Smoke ’em If You Got ’em 12/29/2016 13
- S14Ep4: The Feast of Seven Trash Fishes 12/22/2016 3
The chefs must create dishes using an odd mix of ingredients and tools found inside gift boxes. Later, they prepare a traditional Italian-American seafood-filled dinner, but they're forced to use a notoriously undesirable fish species. Appearing: editor Nilou Motamed and foodie Mike Lata.
- S14Ep3: Choke Holds and Clammy Hands 12/15/2016 4
- S14Ep2: Southern Hospitality 12/8/2016 8
- S14Ep1: Episode 1 12/1/2016 9
- S13Ep15: Finale 3/17/2016
It all comes down to this final faceoff. The last two chefs must make the meal of their lives with help from their culinary mentors and fallen comrades to impress a room full of judges and important diners including Emeril Lagasse, Dominique Crenn, Jonathan Beno, Hubert Keller, Charlie Palmer, Jean-Georges Vongerichten and the Chefs' families.
- S13Ep14: Magic Hour 3/10/2016
- S13Ep13: Back Where It All Started 3/3/2016
In San Francisco, the five remaining Chefs face the ultimate Sudden Death Quickfire cooking for Top Chef Master Traci Des Jardins. Then, in the elimination challenge, the Chefs cook where Top Chef first began, at Hubert Keller's legendary restaurant Fleur de Lys, and are tasked to prepare a Fleur-inspired dish for the incomparable Keller, the judges and San Francisco culinary elite.
- S13Ep12: Wok This Way 2/25/2016
- S13Ep11: Hammer Time 2/18/2016
- S13Ep10: Restaurant Wars (2) 2/11/2016
After a busy day prepping and conducting a full lunch service, the Chefs must clean up and do it all over again for dinner. Never before have the Chefs taken on such a huge challenge, and the judges are looking at everything from concept and food, to service and consistency, so no one is safe in the most daunting Restaurant War to date.
- S13Ep9: Restaurant Wars (1) 2/4/2016
The iconic Restaurant Wars is back and bigger than ever. For the first time in Top Chef history, the chefs are opening their restaurants for both lunch and dinner services. No one is safe as each chef must run front of house or act as the executive chef in one of the services. The pressure is on as two services means twice the drama.
- S13Ep8: Where’s the Beef? 1/28/2016
- S13Ep7: Back in the Day 1/21/2016
The Chefs arrive back in Los Angeles to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Top Chef. First they compete in a Quickfire limiting them to 10 ingredients they all must share. In the Elimination Challenge, the Chefs must transport themselves back in time and create a dish that tells the story of who they were 10 years ago. Top Chef alums Michael Voltaggio, Antonia Lofaso and Mei Lin Hua join Nancy Silverton and the rest of the judges to decide which Chef should be eliminated from the competition.
- S13Ep6: Banannaise 1/14/2016 7
- S13Ep5: Big Gay Wedding 1/7/2016 14
- S13Ep4: It’s a Dry Heat 12/17/2015 7
- S13Ep3: Spines and Vines 12/10/2015
- S13Ep2: Pop Up Pandemonium 12/3/2015
- S13Ep1: Stop the Presses 12/2/2015
- S12Ep15: Mano a Mano 2/11/2015 4
- S12Ep14: Holy Escamoly! 2/4/2015 8
- S12Ep13: Getting Prickly in Mexico 1/28/2015
- S12Ep12: The Final Battle of Bean Town 1/21/2015 3
For the last Quickfire challenge in Beantown, the chefs must cook an innovative bean dish. Wylie Dufresne. In the Elimination Challenge, the winner will take home a guaranteed spot in the Finals in Mexico. As the chefs push their culinary boundaries, one will be be left to fight for redemption in â€œLast Chance Kitchen.â€
- S12Ep11: Sous Your Daddy! 1/14/2015 1
The chefs get thrown for a loop by a surprise visit from their family members that will serve as their sous chefs in their next Elimination Challenge. With an automatic ticket to the Top Chef finals on the line, the chefsâ€™ nearest and dearest must take orders quickly if they are to hold up their end of the meal.
- S12Ep10: 1/7/2015 3
- S12Ep9: TBA 12/17/2014 6
- S12Ep8: Clean Up In Aisle 21! 12/10/2014 1
In a monumental mid-season twist, the eliminated chefs from this season are brought back with the potential of changing the competition completely. For the Elimination Challenge, the "Top Chef" kitchen opens its doors for the first time ever for the ultimate tasting party with "Top Chef" super fans.
- S12Ep7: Restaurant Wars 12/3/2014 7
- S12Ep6: The First Thanksgiving 11/19/2014 2
- S12Ep5: It’s War! 11/12/2014 5
The competition heats up when the chefs cook in head-to-head battles in a Quickfire Challenge with guest judge Jamie Bissonnette. In another head-to-head competition, the chefs strategize the best dishes they can make on a lean military budget with Revolutionary War-themed battles that take place at the historic Watertown Arsenal.
- S12Ep4: 12 Chefs Walk Into a Bar… 11/5/2014 23
- S12Ep3: The Curse of the Bambino 10/29/2014
- S12Ep2: Boston’s Bravest and Finest 10/22/2014 14
- S12Ep1: Season 12, Episode 1 10/15/2014 24
- S11Ep17: Finale 2/5/2014
- S11Ep16: Maui Wowie 1/29/2014
- S11Ep15: Leaving New Orleans 1/22/2014 8
- S11Ep14: Po’ Boy Smackdown 1/15/2014 12
- S11Ep13: Commander’s Palace 1/8/2014 13
- S11Ep12: Mississippi Mud Bugs 1/1/2014 10
- S11Ep11: Giving It the College Try 12/18/2013 4
- S11Ep10: Like Mama Made 12/11/2013 4
- S11Ep9: Restaurant Wars 12/4/2013 5
- S11Ep8: Piggin’ Out 11/20/2013
- S11Ep7: Jazz Hands 11/13/2013
- S11Ep6: Campfires, Cream Cheese and Countryside 11/6/2013 13
- S11Ep5: 10/30/2013 19
- S11Ep4: Captain Vietnam 10/23/2013 11
- S11Ep3: Commander’s Palace 10/16/2013 6
- S11Ep2: Rebuilding New Orleans 10/9/2013 26
- S11Ep1: 10/2/2013 21
- S10Ep17: Finale, Part II 2/27/2013 16
- S10Ep16: Finale, Part I 2/20/2013 16
- S10Ep15: Glacial Gourmand 2/13/2013 7
- S10Ep14: Kings Of Alaska 2/6/2013 4
- S10Ep13: Chefs At Sea 1/30/2013 10
- S10Ep12: Wolfgang Clucks 1/23/2013 12
- S10Ep11: Restaurant Wars 1/16/2013 12
- S10Ep10: Battle Before The War 1/9/2013 9
The pressure is on in this Quickfire as the cheftestants must impress culinary icon Wolfgang Puck with one of his favorite ingredients. In the Elimination Challenge, Restaurant Wars begins! The chefs will be cooking up new concepts for more than 200 people at the cityâ€™s premier food event, Bite of Seattle. Legendary restaurateur Danny Meyer joins as guest judge alongside Gail Simmons, head judge Tom Colicchio, and host Padma Lakshmi.
- S10Ep9: Something’s Fishy 1/2/2013 13
- S10Ep8: Jalapeno Business 12/26/2012 9
- S10Ep7: Foiled Again 12/19/2012 5
- S10Ep6: Even The Famous Come Home 12/12/2012 6
- S10Ep5: Pike Place Pickle 12/5/2012 8
- S10Ep4: 50’s Food Flashback 11/28/2012 6
- S10Ep3: Tom vs. Emeril: Turkeypocalypse 11/21/2012 8
- S10Ep2: A Shock at the Space Needle 11/14/2012 9
- S10Ep1: The Ultimate Chef Test 11/7/2012 5
- S9Ep18: Reunion 3/7/2012 3
- S9Ep17: Finale 2/29/2012 1
- S9Ep16: Fire and Ice 2/22/2012 2
- S9Ep15: Culinary Games 2/15/2012 4
- S9Ep14: Mentors 2/8/2012 2
- S9Ep13: Bike, Borrow & Steal 2/1/2012 3
- S9Ep12: Block Party 1/25/2012 2
- S9Ep11: Fit for an Evil Queen 1/18/2012 1
- S9Ep10: Restaurant Wars 1/11/2012
- S9Ep9: BBQ Pit Wars 1/4/2012 1
- S9Ep8: Tribute Dinner 12/21/2011
- S9Ep7: Game On 12/14/2011 1
- S9Ep6: Higher Steaks 12/7/2011 1
- S9Ep5: Don’t Be Tardy for the Dinner Party 11/30/2011 2
- S9Ep4: Red Hot Chili Cook Off 11/23/2011
- S9Ep3: Quinceanera 11/16/2011 1
- S9Ep2: The Heat Is On 11/9/2011
Night two of heats for the coveted contestant spots starts with 10 competitors, 10 ingredients, and only five chef coats left. Once again, those who excel in the challenge get a coat immediately, and those who bomb are sent home. The remaining hopefuls on the "bubble" participate in a cook-off for the last coats against last week's four still waiting for their second chance. Also, tonight the first chefs are awarded an opportunity to get back into the race when they are sent to the sister series Top Chef: Last Chance Kitchen.
- S9Ep1: Everything’s Bigger in Texas 11/2/2011 1
This is the 9th season premiere of the reality cooking series, Top Chef. The season will begin with 29 chefs gather at the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas, to compete for 16 slots in the 9th season of Top Chef. Tonight they will be divided into three groups. Some will know their fate immediately and receive a chef coat or be sent home. Others will be on the "bubble" and must compete and be judged again before they know their fates. Yes, it is bigger in Texas, but it may just be harder, too.
- S8Ep17: Reunion Special 4/6/2011
The drama is served extra spicy on Bravo's "Top Chef All-Stars Reunion Special." Bravo executive and "Watch What Happens: Live" host Andy Cohen talks to season eight's chef'testants and judges -- host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judge Gail Simmons. Cohen will answer viewers' questions and dish on season eight's good, bad and undercooked.
- S8Ep16: Finale 3/30/2011
- S8Ep15: Last Supper 3/23/2011
- S8Ep14: Island Fever 3/16/2011
- S8Ep13: Fit for a King 3/9/2011
- S8Ep12: Give Me Your Huddled Masses 3/2/2011
- S8Ep11: For the Gulf 2/23/2011
- S8Ep10: Lock Down 2/16/2011
The chefs get in touch with their inner child with the help of Sesame Street stars Cookie Monster, Telly, and Elmo. For the Quickfire challenge, the chefs must make a cookie that pleases the gang. The chefs then take over a Target store in the middle of the night and for the Elimination challenge must make a dish with whatever they can find in the aisles.
- S8Ep9: Feeding Fallon 2/9/2011
- S8Ep8: An Offer They Can’t Refuse 2/2/2011
- S8Ep7: Restaurant Wars: One Night Only 1/19/2011
- S8Ep6: We’re Gonna Need a Bigger Boat 1/12/2011
- S8Ep5: Dim Sum Lose Sum 1/5/2011
- S8Ep4: Advantage Chef 12/22/2010
- S8Ep3: New York’s Finest 12/15/2010
- S8Ep2: Night at the Museum 12/8/2010
Pop singer Joe Jonas enlists the gourmets to prepare a snack for children taking in a sleepover at New York's American Museum of Natural History. Later, prehistoric sustenance inspires breakfast items for the children, with Season 1 host Katie Lee Joel returning to guest judge.
- S8Ep1: History Never Repeats 12/1/2010
- S7Ep15: Reunion Special 9/22/2010
The drama is served piping hot on Bravo's "Top Chef: D.C. Reunion" as "Watch What Happens" host Andy Cohen chats up season seven's chef'testants along with host Padma Lakshmi, head judge Tom Colicchio and judges Gail Simmons and Eric Ripert. The chef'testants will answer viewers' questions and dish on season seven's good, bad and overcooked.
- S7Ep14: Finale, Part 2 9/15/2010
- S7Ep13: Finale, Part 1 9/8/2010
- S7Ep12: Gastro-nauts 9/1/2010
The competition blasts off this week as an astronaut orbiting Earth blinks onto a large screen, instructing the chefs on this week's elimination challenge -- to come up with space food creations that do not taste like moon rocks. The winner will have their dish served in space.
- S7Ep11: Making Consessions 8/25/2010
The six remaining chefs take over two concession stands at Nationals Park in D.C., creating game snacks for the die-hard fans of the Washington Nationals major league baseball team. But ballparks aren't just serving hot dogs and peanuts any more, adding a variety of tasty and higher-end creations to the menu.
- S7Ep10: Covert Cuisine 8/18/2010
For the quickfire, the chefs must guess the ingredients inside a mystery box. For the elimination, the chefs must transform a well-known dish into something entirely new, cooking for none other than CIA Director Leon Panetta, who knows a thing or two about taking on a new identity. The chefs serve CIA Director Panetta and his closest allies in his private dining room inside the agency's closely guarded headquarters.
- S7Ep9: Restaurant Wars 8/11/2010
- S7Ep8: Foreign Affairs 8/4/2010
- S7Ep7: Power Lunch 7/28/2010
- S7Ep6: Cold War 7/21/2010
- S7Ep5: Farm Policy 7/14/2010
- S7Ep4: Room Service 7/7/2010
- S7Ep3: Capitol Grill 6/30/2010
For the quickfire, the chefs must make a pie from scratch. For the elimination, the chefs prepare a classic picnic feast for Capitol Hill interns at Mount Vernon, the home of the first U.S. president, George Washington. While the chefs grill up some tasty dishes, the interns spread out their blankets and play croquet on the lawn.
- S7Ep2: Outside the Lunch Box 6/23/2010
The chef'testants support First Lady Michelle Obama's Let's Move! campaign to fight childhood obesity. The chefs must take over the cafeteria at the local middle school and create healthy, kid-friendly meals spending only $2.68 per child, which is the reimbursement rate schools receive for each child who is eligible for free lunch through the National School Lunch Program.
- S7Ep1: What’s Your Constituency? 6/16/2010
The 17 new chef'testants team up for their first elimination challenge in which they must create a dish that represents their own constituency, where they are from and what they represent. The chefs serve their dishes at the famous National Cherry Blossom festival in Washington D.C.
- S6Ep16: Watch What Happens Reunion 12/16/2009
- S6Ep15: Season Finale, Part 2 12/9/2009
- S6Ep14: Season Finale, Part 1 12/2/2009
- S6Ep13: Culinary Olympics 11/18/2009
The competition is heating up as this week's challenge is based on the Bocuse d'Or - one of the world's most prestigious cooking competitions founded by famed chef Paul Bocuse. His son, Jerome Bocuse, guest judges along with special guest, renowned American chef Thomas Keller.
- S6Ep12: Strip Around the World 11/11/2009
- S6Ep11: All Stars Dinner 11/4/2009
- S6Ep10: Meat Natalie 10/28/2009
- S6Ep9: Restaurant Wars 10/21/2009
- S6Ep8: Pigs and Pinot 10/14/2009
- S6Ep7: Dinner Party 10/7/2009
- S6Ep6: Penn & Teller 9/23/2009
- S6Ep5: Camping 9/16/2009
- S6Ep4: Vivre Las Vegas 9/9/2009
- S6Ep3: Thunderbirds 9/2/2009
- S6Ep2: Bachelor/Ette Party 8/26/2009
- S6Ep1: Sin City Vice 8/19/2009
- S5Ep15: Watch What Happens Reunion 3/4/2009
- S5Ep14: Finale, Part 2 2/25/2009
- S5Ep13: Finale, Part 1 2/18/2009
- S5Ep12: The Last Supper 2/11/2009
- S5Ep11: Le Bernardin 2/4/2009
- S5Ep10: Super Bowl Chef Showdown 1/28/2009
- S5Ep9: Restaurant Wars 1/21/2009
- S5Ep8: Down on the Farm 1/14/2009
- S5Ep7: Focus Group 1/7/2009
- S5Ep6: 12 Days of Christmas 12/17/2008
- S5Ep5: Gail’s Bridal Shower 12/10/2008
- S5Ep4: Today Show 12/3/2008
- S5Ep3: Foo Fighters Thanksgiving 11/26/2008
- S5Ep2: Show Your Craft 11/19/2008
- S5Ep1: Melting Pot 11/12/2008
- S4Ep15: Watch What Happens Reunion 6/18/2008
- S4Ep14: Top Chef Miami Finale Live! 6/11/2008
- S4Ep13: Puerto Rico 6/4/2008
- S4Ep12: High Steaks 5/28/2008
- S4Ep11: Restaurant Wars 5/21/2008
- S4Ep10: Serve and Protect 5/14/2008
- S4Ep9: Wedding Wars 5/7/2008
- S4Ep8: Common Threads 4/30/2008
- S4Ep7: Improv 4/23/2008
- S4Ep6: Tailgating 4/16/2008
- S4Ep5: The Elements 4/9/2008
Quick Fire Challenge: Chef Ming Tsai tested competitors' abilities to distinguish between high-end and average ingredients in a blindfolded taste test. Elimination challenge: Create a first course for the Meals on Wheels Chicago Celebrity Chef Ball incorporating aspects of the four elements: earth, air, fire and water.
- S4Ep4: Film Food 4/2/2008
- S4Ep3: Block Party 3/26/2008
- S4Ep2: Zoo Food 3/19/2008
- S4Ep1: Chicago: Anything You Can Cook I Can Cook Better 3/12/2008
- S3Ep16: Reunion 10/10/2007
- S3Ep15: Reunion 10/10/2007
- S3Ep14: Finale Pt.2 10/3/2007
- S3Ep13: Finale Pt.1 9/26/2007
- S3Ep12: Manhattan Project 9/19/2007
- S3Ep11: Snacks On A Plane 9/12/2007
- S3Ep10: Chef Overboard 9/5/2007
- S3Ep9: Second Helping 8/22/2007
- S3Ep8: Restaurant Wars 8/15/2007
- S3Ep7: Guilty Pleasure 8/8/2007
- S3Ep6: Freezer Burn 8/1/2007
- S3Ep5: Latin Lunch 7/18/2007
- S3Ep4: Cooking by the Numbers 7/11/2007
The remaining chefs are challenged to whip up an appetizer to complement a popular mixed drink. Their culinary prowess must then impress members of Chaine des Rotisseurs, a prestigious gastronomic society. Mixologist Jamie Walker and restaurateur Barton G. Weiss serve as guest judges.
- S3Ep3: Family Favorites 6/27/2007
The Quickfire Challenge calls for the contestants to scoop out various shellfish from a giant tank and to create a dish using what they have collected. In the Elimination Challenge, they must reinvent traditional dishes, including tuna casserole, pork chops and applesauce, and meatloaf. Besides creating something modern, the dish must also be healthy. Alfred Portale and Ted Allen guest judge.
- S3Ep2: Sunny Delights 6/20/2007
For the Quickfire Challenge, the contestants must make a dish using the various provided citrus fruits. However, many falter as they try to deal with working in an overcrowded kitchen. In the Elimination Challenge, the chefs must create food for an upscale barbecue party. Chef Norman Van Aken guest judges.
- S3Ep1: First Impressions 6/13/2007
The fifteen contestants arrive in Miami and almost immediately engage in the first Quickfire Challenge. They are instructed to create an amuse-bouche using the food at the buffet table. For the Elimination Challenge, the contestants must make a surf-and-turf entrÃ©e using the provided exotic proteins. Chef Anthony Bourdain guest judges.
- S2Ep13: Finale Part 2 1/31/2007
- S2Ep12: Finale Part 1 1/24/2007
- S2Ep11: Sense and Sensuality 1/17/2007
- S2Ep10: Unhappy Customers 1/10/2007
- S2Ep9: Seven 1/3/2007
- S2Ep8: Holiday Spirit 12/13/2006
- S2Ep7: The Raw and the Cooked 12/6/2006
- S2Ep6: Thanksgiving 11/22/2006
- S2Ep5: Social Service 11/15/2006
- S2Ep4: Less Is More 11/8/2006
- S2Ep3: Food for the People 11/1/2006
- S2Ep2: Eastern Promise 10/25/2006
- S2Ep1: Into the Fire 10/18/2006
15 diverse cooks take to the kitchen to vie for culinary honors. In the first challenge, they must create a flambÃ© dish. Then, they must whip up original cuisine using five designated ingredients found in a mystery box. Padma Lakshmi serves as the new host, and the show's new backdrop is Los Angeles. Season 1 winner Harold Dieterle is a guest judge.
- S1Ep17: Finale 2/5/2014
- S1Ep12: Finale (2) 5/24/2006
- S1Ep11: Finale 5/17/2006
- S1Ep10: Reunion 5/10/2006
- S1Ep9: Napa’s Finest 5/3/2006
The remaining three aspiring chefs are challenged to craft a tasty recipe from junk food. Afterward, they must create a meal that features a shaving of pricey, highly valued white truffle, which they then present to a group of Napa Valley chefs, including Philippe Jeanty, Keith Luce, Greg Cole, James McDevitt, Cindy Pawlcyn, Victor J. Scargle, Douglas Keane, Todd Humphries and John Ash.
- S1Ep8: Wedding Bell Blues 4/26/2006
- S1Ep7: Restaurant Wars 4/19/2006
- S1Ep6: Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner? 4/12/2006
- S1Ep5: Blind Confusion 4/5/2006
- S1Ep4: Food on the Fly 3/29/2006
- S1Ep3: Nasty Delights 3/22/2006
- S1Ep2: Food of Love 3/15/2006
- S1Ep1: Who Deserves to Be Here 3/8/2006
The opener introduces the contestants, who battle it out in two challenges. First, they try to survive 30 minutes in the kitchen of a famed San Francisco eatery; then, their signature dish is judged. The chefs: Stephen Asprinio, 24 - Las Vegas, NV Kenneth Lee, 34 - Dublin,Ireland;LA, CA Andrea Beaman, 37 - New York, NY Dave Martin, 40 - Los Angeles, CA Harold Dieterle, 28 - New York, NY Miguel Morales, 27 - New York, NY Tiffani Faison, 28 - Las Vegas, NV Lisa Parks, 45 - Los Angeles, CA Brian Hill, 37 - Los Angeles, CA Cynthia Sestito, 52 - East Hampton, NY Candice Kumai, 23 - Carlsbad, CA Lee Anne Wong, 28 - New York, NY
- S0Ep18: Top Chef Season 5 3/4/2009
- S0Ep17: Top Chef Season 5 3/4/2009
- S0Ep16: Top Chef Season 5 3/4/2009
- S0Ep3: Top Chef Reunion Dinner 4/11/2009
Fabio Viviani from season five has invited contestants from his season and those in the past for what is supposed to be a convivial gathering of chefs cooking, eating and talking. But this is Top Chef, after all, and if you include Marcel in any invitation pleasant can turn on a dime.
- S0Ep2: Top Chef Holiday Special 12/24/2007
The Holiday Special brought back many of the ghosts of Top Chefs past as CJ, Marcel, Tre, Betty, Josie, Sandee, Stephen, and Tiffani came back to compete once more -- this time in Chicago. After opening some gifts and reminiscing, it was back to business. In the Quickfire the chefs were greeted by Padma and a mystery Santa, who turned out to be none other than the delicious Eric Ripert. The chefs had to create a dish from one gifted ingredient, which were chosen through a game of "Dirty Santa." For the Elimination Challenge, the chefs had to create a a three-course meal, and would be judged through every course head-to-head, meaning that two chefs would be eliminated each round.
- S0Ep1: 4 Star All Stars 6/6/2007
Eight chefs return from the previous seasons to compete against each other for $20,000 for their team's selected charity, and Season Three's contestants are introduced.QuickFire Challenge: Cook Perfect Eggs with One Hand behind Your Back Elimination Challenge: Create a Four Course Meal Using Scallops, Lobster, Duck & Kobe Beef