List of Tyrant episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S3Ep10: Two Graves 9/7/2016
Barry and Molly are on the brink of waging war on the Caliphate. Leila makes a bold political move and braves the possibility of a close betrayal. Barry and Daliyah face a final reckoning in their relationship. The conflict in Abuddin threatens to turn into a bloody civil war.
- S3Ep9: How to Live 8/31/2016
Abuddin descends into chaos. Daliyah persuades Fauzi to leave so he can be a voice of dissent, and she takes a public stand against Barry. In an attempt to regain control, Barry gives Maloof authority to shut down Leila's opposition, and Ahmed joins to pressure his mother to surrender. Cogswell makes a forceful move that puts his career in jeopardy.
- S3Ep8: Ask for the Earth 8/24/2016
Molly returns to Abuddin with a hardened resolve to pursue her daughter's killer. Mahdiya is entrusted with a critical job. Leila and Cogswell relish in a brief escape from the world -- only to find that escape is impossible. Barry is thrown by Molly's cold determination and haunted by images of the daughter he failed. Stuck between the woman he loves, the woman he loved, and the daughter he lost, Barry takes a hard line with the country.
- S3Ep7: Bedfellows 8/17/2016
Haunted by Emma's death and his failure to kill Ihab, Barry pushes away his closest allies - including Daliyah. Leila leaves the government in protest and forms an unlikely partnership. Cogswell takes radical action against a blackmailer. Ihab forms a connection with Mahdiya, while the Caliphate ramps up plans to invade Abuddin.
- S3Ep6: Truth and Dignity 8/10/2016
Barry's tough policies put Daliyah in grave danger. Al-Qadi enacts a risky plan to broach peace. Fauzi puts his feelings on the line, leaving Daliyah conflicted. As the elections reel out of control, Barry cracks down on the political process. Leila's relationship with Cogswell creates a wedge between her and her sister.
- S3Ep5: Rock and a Hard Place 8/3/2016
In the wake of thwarted terrorist attacks, Barry bans open prayer at the University - causing a severe backlash. Al-Qadi speaks out against violence and restriction of religious freedom. Bereft and alone, Barry and Daliyah turn to each other for comfort. Leila's campaign heats up, alongside her relationship with Cogswell.
- S3Ep4: Prayer for Our Daughters 7/27/2016
Barry and Molly respond in wildly different ways to a catastrophe that threatens to throw the country off course. Violent protests break out in Abuddin. Fauzi and Leila launch their political campaigns in earnest while Al-Qadi grapples with his delicate position between Islamic factions.
- S3Ep3: The Dead and the Living 7/20/2016
- S3Ep2: Cockroach 7/13/2016
Barry discovers that his hold over Abuddin is tenuous. Sammy embarks on a risky relationship. Ihab's desire for revenge is given an outlet. Fauzi returns to Abuddin and is thrust into a political role. Molly's routine visit to a military hospital goes awry, spelling terrible consequences for the future of Abuddin.
- S3Ep1: Spring 7/6/2016
With Jamal's life in danger and Abuddin on the verge of plunging into chaos, Barry steps forward as interim president and sets the stage for democratic elections. Daliyah takes a leading role in the nation, bringing her close to Barry. Swept up in the tides of revenge, army leaders overstep their bounds in securing peace. An American General who shares history with Leila arrives in Abuddin.
- S2Ep12: Paz Abuddin 9/1/2015
- S2Ep11: Desert Storm 8/25/2015
- S2Ep10: Zanjir 8/18/2015
- S2Ep9: Inside Men and Outside Women 8/11/2015
- S2Ep8: Fathers and Sons 8/4/2015
- S2Ep7: The Awful Grace of God 7/28/2015
- S2Ep6: The Other Brother 7/21/2015
- S2Ep5: A Viper in the Palace 7/14/2015
- S2Ep4: A House Built on Sand 7/7/2015
- S2Ep3: Faith 6/30/2015
- S2Ep2: Enter the Fates 6/23/2015
- S2Ep1: Mark of Cain 6/16/2015
- S1Ep10: Gone Fishing 8/26/2014
- S1Ep9: Gaslight 8/19/2014
- S1Ep8: 8/12/2014
- S1Ep7: Preventative Medicine 8/5/2014
- S1Ep6: What the World Needs Now 7/29/2014
- S1Ep5: Hail Mary 7/22/2014
- S1Ep4: Sins of the Father 7/15/2014
- S1Ep3: My Brother’s Keeper 7/8/2014
- S1Ep2: State of Emergency 7/1/2014
- S1Ep1: Pilot 6/24/2014
Barry Al-Fayeed is a California pediatrician who also happens to be the second son of a Middle Eastern dictator. Barry reluctantly agrees to return home with his American family for his nephew's wedding. Events thrust him into the complex and turbulent growing pains of a nation straining to break free from dictatorial rule.