No video clip yet.
List of Young & Hungry episodes
- number of link(s) submitted.
- S4Ep10: Young & Screwed 8/3/2016 16
In "Young & Screwed," Gabi, Sofia, and Yolanda have to stay over with Josh while their building is treated for termites. But Josh and Gabi are uncomfortable staying together and try to make sense of an awkward situation. Meanwhile, Alan suggests a weekend getaway to cheer up Elliot, but his destination of choice is Josh's penthouse, making it an even more crowded house.
- S4Ep9: Young & Matched 7/27/2016 16
In "Young & Matched," Gabi and Josh attend a speed dating event at the diner, and make a bet as to who can get the most dates. But in order to do so, Josh can't reveal he's wealthy, and Gabi can't reveal what she really looks like. Not trusting each other to stick to the rules, Gabi and Josh end up on an awkward double date. Elliot tries to bond with Keisha, and looks to Yolanda and Sofia for ideas.
- S4Ep8: Young & Sofia 7/20/2016 29
In "Young & Sofia," having recently discovered her passion for writing, Sofia is thrilled when she gets a chance to work for intimidating media entrepreneur Logan Rawlings, with Gabi supporting her all the way. However, Logan is as demanding as ever, and after a rocky start on the job, she gives Sofia one chance to prove herself - by landing an exclusive interview with a hot new artist. At a loss for what to do, Sofia turns to her new coworkers, intellectual Leo, who's immediately taken with Sofia, and charming Kendrick, who's caught Sofia's eye. Determined to succeed, Sofia sets out to show Logan, and herself, that she has what it takes.
- S4Ep7: Young & Bowling 7/13/2016 28
Gabi is thrilled when she wins a local cooking contest using a recipe she got from her Aunt Chris. But when the contest organizers want to take a picture of Gabi and her aunt, Gabi is forced to go on a search for someone she hasn't seen in years. When Gabi finally tracks Chris down, she is surprised to learn that the reason she hasn't seen Aunt Chris in so long is her aunt has transitioned into her Uncle Chris. Meanwhile, Josh is forced to relive his childhood bowling trauma, and Elliot soon regrets joining Yolanda's poker game.
- S4Ep6: Young & Assistant 7/6/2016 22
Josh is about to launch a new app and hires a new assistant Randall, who is the epitome of efficiency and work ethic, to help him with this busy time. Thinking Randall is a little too good at his job and out to get theirs, Gabi, Elliot and Yolanda set out to get him fired. Meanwhile, Sofia is annoyed at her new neighbor for constantly playing loud music, until she meets him face-to-face.
- S4Ep5: Young & Fostered 6/29/2016 29
- S4Ep4: Young & Piggy 6/22/2016 16
In "Young & Piggy," Gabi and Sofia are excited to be working together, but when an opportunity for a promotion comes up, both girls decide to go for it. When Gabi tries to prove how great she'd be in charge, her idea for ordering bacon in bulk doesn't quite turn out as planned. Meanwhile, Elliot is surprised to learn that Alan likes camping, and turns to Yolanda to teach him how to be outdoorsy.
- S4Ep3: Young & Fried 6/15/2016 18
- S4Ep2: Young & Hurricane 6/8/2016 17
Josh shows up in Hawaii to find out what Gabi is doing with her fake husband Adam . But Gabi is desperate to escape back to San Francisco, only to have a hurricane trap everyone on the island. Meanwhile, Elliot is angry after he is saved from a life-threatening situation by Yolanda rather than his husband Alan.
- S4Ep1: Young & Hawaii 6/1/2016 24
Gabi is heartbroken over witnessing Josh with his therapist, but is stuck with him on their plane to Australia. Commiserating with fellow traveler Adam (guest star Tyler Ritter), Gabi accepts his offer to pose as his new wife on his honeymoon to Hawaii, since his actual bride Amanda (guest star Kelen Coleman) dumped him at the altar. Trying to make Josh and Amanda jealous, Gabi and Adam decide to make the most of their "honeymoon" at a couples-only resort – and post about it on social media. Meanwhile, Yolanda, Elliot and Alan have to think fast when they end up at the same resort and the manager assumes they're a "thrupple" – a three-person couple.
- S3Ep10: Young & No More Therapy 4/6/2016 30
A breakthrough with his therapist makes Josh consider ending his sessions, but is that just the commitment issues talking? Elliot and Alan make one last attempt at a honeymoon redo, but will have to make it a three-way in order to get what they want. Sofia also gets another chance at love when she meets a soulful sweetie at spin class.
- S3Ep9: Young & Lottery 3/30/2016 30
Young & Lottery, the chance at a huge jackpot has Sofia and the gang imagining their dream life. When Gabi meets a cute foodie, she can't help but wonder what her own future will look like. In hopes of earning a little extra income, Elliot gets Alan a job redecorating Josh's office, but quickly finds out he's not exactly rich with design experience.
- S3Ep8: Young & Clippy 3/23/2016 28
Kym Whitley hosts the rest of the cast for an exclusive Q&A with some of the show's biggest fans. In 'Young & Getting Real,' the cast looks back on their favorite moments so far and takes questions from a live studio audience. Fans get a second look at the food, the fights, the romance and every last insult that made them fall in love
- S3Ep7: Young & Rob’d 3/16/2016 10
- S3Ep6: Young & Rachael Ray 3/9/2016 19
- S3Ep5: Young & Therapy 3/2/2016 19
- S3Ep4: Young & Parents 2/24/2016 17
- S3Ep3: Young & First Date 2/17/2016 26
Gabi's updated relationship status has everyone commenting on an all-new episode of "Young & Hungry," airing on Wednesday, February 17th on Freeform, the new name for ABC Family. In 'Young & First Date,' Gabi's dream date turns into a nightmare when a surprise guest crashes dinner and sends red flags flying. While Gabi is consumed by her love life, Sofia has a huge confession that may change how she feels. Meanwhile, Yolanda gets lucky, but Josh's need to be the hero leads to a near death experience.
- S3Ep2: Young & Coachella 2/10/2016 22
- S3Ep1: Young & The Next Day 2/3/2016 21
In "Young & The Next Day," Gabi heads to the desert on what should be the greatest road trip ever, but she can't seem to leave her mixed feelings behind. When she hits a bump in the road, Gabi must do what she does best in order to save the trip. Back in the city, Elliot and Alan cut their honeymoon short, forcing Yolanda to step in as marital counselor in hopes of ending the newlyweds' lovers' quarrel. Meanwhile, Josh's chances at love may have just literally passed him by.
- S2Ep21: Young & Christmas 9
- S2Ep20: Young & Younger Brother Part Two 11
- S2Ep19: Young & Cold Feet 9
- S2Ep18: Young & How Sofia Got Her Groove Back 32
- S2Ep17: Young & Trashy 9/30/2015 16
- S2Ep16: Young & DoppelgÃ¤nger 9/23/2015 21
- S2Ep15: Young & Earthquake 9/16/2015 25
- S2Ep14: Young & Trashy 9/9/2015 19
- S2Ep13: Young & Unemployed 9/2/2015 27
- S2Ep12: Young & Back to Normal 8/19/2015 34
- S2Ep11: Young & How Gabi Got Her Job Back 8/12/2015 16
- S2Ep10: Young & Part Two 5/27/2015 12
- S2Ep9: Young & Pretty Woman 5/20/2015 27
- S2Ep8: Young & Sandwich 5/13/2015 23
- S2Ep7: Young & Ferris Wheel 5/6/2015 22
- S2Ep6: Young & Moving 4/29/2015 23
- S2Ep5: 4/22/2015 28
- S2Ep4: Young & Old 4/15/2015 27
- S2Ep3: Young & Munchies 4/8/2015 27
- S2Ep2: Young & Cookin’ 4/1/2015 27
- S2Ep1: Young & Too Late 3/25/2015 30
- S1Ep10: Young & Thirty (…and Getting Married!) 8/27/2014 15
- S1Ep9: Young & Getting Played 8/20/2014 33
- S1Ep8: Season 1, Episode 8 8/13/2014 15
- S1Ep7: Young & Secret 8/6/2014 23
- S1Ep6: Young & Punchy 7/30/2014 21
- S1Ep5: Young & Younger 7/23/2014 6
- S1Ep4: Young & Pregnant 7/16/2014 27
- S1Ep3: Young & Lesbian 7/9/2014 23
- S1Ep2: Young & Ringless 7/2/2014 26
- S1Ep1: Pilot 6/25/2014 18